• chapter 3 •

WARNING TW - sexual assault

"are you going to the party?" sara whispered to me, still chewing.
"sara, you need to chew girl,"
her eyes widened and gave me a questioning look.
"i guess,"
"what do you wanna wear?" she asked.
"i don't know," i replied, poking at the pile of rice on my plate.
"hey!" she put her hands on my shoulders positioning me so we were facing each other.
"what's wrong?"
"nothing," she raised an eyebrow.
"sara! i told u it's nothing," i gave her a slight smile. i looked down the slytherin table, at the other end sat draco, pansy was all over him. she was so obsessed with him, and he was eating it up.
he turned his head to look at me and we made eye contact, i froze as a smirk appeared on his face.
"what are you gonna wear sara?" i turned to her, it took all my strength not to return his stare.
"probably that green dress, you remember it,"
"ohh yea,"
"i'm gonna to the dorm and hang it up," sara announced.
"ok, i'll be up soon,"

i sat at the table for a little longer, trying to muster up enough courage to walk past draco and his posse. i grasped onto the sleeves of my sweater as i walked by, i heard draco clear his throat. i let out a large gasp when i finally exited the loud hall. i was almost at the slytherin common room, i found the dark mystery vibes of the curving hallways comforting. suddenly, cold hands snaked around my waist pulling me into a closet.
"draco!"
"you must stop scaring me," i giggled.
"it looked like you were a bit jealous," he chuckled.
"don't flatter yourself,"
"well if your beautiful eyes are staring at me i must," he said, i looked down at my feet. he lifted my chin, looking into my blue eyes.
"don't worry about pansy," he reassured me.
"but-"
"she isn't the one i want," he leaned in and kissed me slowly. starting at my lips then trailing to my neck, leaving red hickies behind.
i pushed him away and winked, i wanted to leave him wanting more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i assumed that draco would come to the party, i wanted to look good.
"what is wrong with me," i chuckled to myself. i pulled on a short black dress that hugged my waist, it had a slit up the thigh. i put on a snake necklace and a thin snake ring. i let my brown hair fall onto my shoulders.
"wow!" sara's jaw dropped.
"sara!" she looked stunning in the shimmering green dress.
"anyone you tryna impress?" she grinned at me. i rolled my eyes and slipped on my silver heels.

right when we walked into the party, i locked eyes with draco. his jaw dropped at the sight of me in such a tight dress, my cheeks flushed red.
"let's get a drink," i motioned sara to go.
"yes!" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. i grabbed a red cup and filled it with tequila and took a small sip, i could feel it burning as it tumbled down my throat. i quickly gulped the rest down, sticking out my tongue in disgust.
"hey sar-," i turned to see draco standing right infront of me.
"you aren't sara," i giggled.
"you're already drunk?" he covered his mouth as he looked around the room, "come with me,"
he took my hand in his as he walked towards a black couch, he helped me sit down.
"stay here while i get you coffee," he kissed my hand before walking off. i got up and started walking towards where i thought draco had gone when i felt a hand grab my wrist.
"draco- there you are," i looked up to see blaise.
"blaise," he corrected me, tightening his grasp.
"stop blaise," i said trying to break free.
"what's such a pretty girl doing here alone,"
"i'm not!" panic shot throughout my body, i couldn't break out of his grasp.
"don't lie," he pulled me away from the crowds.
"please," i begged, tears rolling down my cheek. he pushed me into an empty room and started kissing my neck despite my cries for help.
"you know you want it,"
"HELP!" i shouted through my breaking voice. suddenly, draco burst through the door. his expression was astonished at the beginning, but then he noticed i was crying and that this wasn't consented.
"hey draco," blaise said calmly, "wanna join the fun?"
"get off of her, you bastard!" draco shouted as his fist slammed into blaise's confused face. draco picked me up and frantically searched for an exit, he carried my exhausted body up to his private dorm. he layed me down on his silky green bed, than everything went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i woke up in one of draco's large t-shirts, no pants. shit! did i sleep with him?
"good morning," draco stepped out of the bathroom with his white hair dripping wet, the loose towel barely covering his member.
"did we have... sex?" i asked quietly, staring at the toned abs that covered his pale chest.
"no, ofcourse not! you were drunk,"
"i'm so sorry draco" i looked down.
"for what?" he seemed confused.
"blaise..."
"it's not your fault, love!" he sat down next to me pulling me into his chest. a tear rolled down my rosy cheek as the memories from the night before came flooding back. draco noticed the tear and looked into my eyes, he kissed me slowly and used his hand to wipe the tear away.
"i've got you,"

i made my way back to my dorm, the morning sun peeking through the small cracks on the castle wall. right when i walked in sara ran up to me, her face was white but looked relieved.
"omg i'm so sorry!"
"it's o-"
"i'm such a terrible friend! i was looking for you everywhere... but i couldn't find you!" she blurted.
i gave her a hug, it took her a second to process it but hugged me back tightly.
"i was ok, draco helped me,"
"draco?" she pulled away from the hug.
"yes,"
"is that his shirt?" she pulled slightly at the large grey sleeves.
"yes," she had a puzzled expression, but brushed it off.

I got pulled on a sweatshirt and put my hair up, since it was a free day i didn't put on my robe. sara and i went to eat breakfast in the great hall, it felt so satisfying every bite of food i took.
"slow down!" sara chuckled.
"never," i said sarcastically. it was super early and barely anyone was at the table, i just kept shovelling food into my mouth.

"hot," a familiar voice whispered.
i shot my head up to see that draco had taken a seat infront of sara and i. i slightly choked on my food, i gently kicked sara in the shin.
"she can't talk right now," sara giggled.
"obviously not," draco replied, amused.
"hello," i finally got out.
"good morning," he reached his hand under the table, brushing against my thigh.
"yea... ima go," sara winked at me before taking a seat further down the table.
"i like your sweater," he smirked. i looked down at the sweatshirt, i had unintentionally put on the sweatshirt he gave me at    detention.
"that was an accident," i blurted.
"no, i like it on you," he grabbed onto the collar and pulled me into a kiss.
did he just kiss me infront of everyone?!
i pulled away and looked into his eyes.
"draco..."
"i know," he gave me a reasuring smile. i looked down the table, right at the end sat pansy, her jaw dropped. i cleared my throat slightly, motioning for draco to look.
"oops," he chuckled, "my bad."