🌙 CONFESSION & PROPOSITION 🌙

Start from the beginning

Still Andy had to admit that she was almost scared of the future. Were they still going to talk to each other after all this? After all, it was only the theater that united them. Or maybe more.

Either way, Andy was deeply grateful that he had the opportunity to really get to know Nini. She had misconceptions about her. She wasn't quite as blunt as she thought. Quite the contrary.

This was how Ricky found the two girls.

He let out a startled little smile at the sight of Andy and Nini laughing together like two best friends before clearing his throats lightly to call out to them."Hey! There you are."

"Hey."Nini recognized by turning to the brown before giving Ricky and Andy a knowing look."Well, looks like I'll leave you two to it. Later, Ads."

Andy turned to the brunette as she watched her leave the room with a small smile."Yeah, later, Salazar."

"Wow."Chuckled Ricky signing Nini's departure by shaking his head in surprise."Since when have you been friends?"

"Mhm to be honest, I'm not really sure myself. It just happened on its own I guess."

"I see."

Andy let out a light sigh of contentment as she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears before resuming the slightly nervous tidying up."So... are you feeling better?"

Ricky put his backpack down on one of the chairs, taking a deep breath before thrusting his hands into his pockets, shrugging his shoulders."Well, I guess singing with everyone helped. That and the fact that I had a pretty... heated discussion with my mom."

"Outch, really?"

"Yeah... but she's kind of right. People change. And some couples aren't meant to be."

Andy swallowed as she gave a sidelong glance at the brown at his admission before nodding her head."Well it sounds... mature."

"You think ?"Awkwardly chuckled Ricky while scratching the back of his neck before rocking on his heels."I was mostly hoping to be cool but it works too."

Andy immediately lifted her head, giggling with the boy before realizing his intense gaze fixed on her. She diminished her smile a little as she let a breath pass her lips before swallowing However, she soon realized that they had been looking at each other for longer than was considered normal.

"Oh, uh, what was your question?"

"Hmm?"

"The question you were gonna ask me before we bowed?"

"Oh."Nervously chuckled Ricky before stammering in shyness."Yeah. No, I was just, um... I was just gonna say, what happens now?"

Andy frowned slightly, confused."What do you mean?"

"Um, I've never opened a show, or closed one. So, like, what happens now?"

"You're really asking me that?"Chuckled Andy pointing her index finger at her face with a slight comical grimace."C'mon, Ricky. I'm like the last person to ask this. I suck at theater. Ask me how to celebrate a worthy victory after a match instead."