part 2

... and with those words my heart sunk. i loved her and she loved him. i think at that moment i realized how much i really did love her. to see her with some one else hurt but to see her happy with someone that wasn't me was even worse. and i couldn't take it any more.

"listen i got to go i have more people that want to see me i better go find them." i hoped she understood.

"oh... well ok... i mean if you have to... hey maybe we could hang out this weekend.' ~ hoping she meant just her and i but...~ 'maybe then my mom wouldnt freakout as bad about me being around Alex. ooh... sooooo.... who's the lucky guy?? i see you go a new necklace. so spill!by the way its really pretty. ah... never mind. just bring him along this weekend. i cant wait to meet him!! love you chicka!!!!"

truth was my cousin zandra gave it to me. it had been my aunts who passed away two years ago. and the "lucky guy" katie refered to would have been adrian but at the start of the summer he cut off whatever we had had.

but i was stronger then that and i pushed through it. every now and then it hurts to see him happy with another person but it was ok. i would just have to deal with it. he didn't want me and i wanted him. but now i wanted Katie and i wanted her bad. real bad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

not very many people are reading this infact i dont think any at all are but its what ever hopefully more people start to read it and things will be ok. even if people dont read it i will contuinue to update it. so comment if you are reading it or be a fan of mine thanks to who ever is reading it though. :) BTW! i will try to update it every weekend if not sometime during the week. :)