Disaster at studio

Charlie- Hi , I'm Charlie.

Katie- (Scowls, smokes) Katie Killjoy. (Grins rudely) I would say it's a pleasure , but that would be a lie. You can put that away. I don't touch gays. (Snobbishly) I have standards.

Malikai: Oh com'on!

Charlie- Yeah... (Awkwardly) How's that working for ya ?

Katie- Look , my time is money. So , I'll cut this short. ( Pokes her ) You're not here 'cause we wanted you here ! ( Scowls ) You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it to his Cannibal Cooking segment ! ( Smirks haughtily) You might be some big shot princess , but that means NO SHIT to me !

Tops has his ear plugs in his head again*

Ludel: Okay, Tops can't handle it again, let's take him back home now.

Zanobia- Wait...

Katie- I'm too rich and influential for you and your stupid weasel friends over there!

Jason: What did you call me?

Tom, the gas mask demon, looks at Jason and the others with an annoyed " Ignore her " look

Katie- And , I don't give a flying heck about what some tuxedo wearing princess has to say ! So , don't get on my bad side , honey , or I'll FRICKIN BURY YOU.

Jason is angry*

Tom- And , we're live !

Then , Katie and Charlie make it to the camera.

Katie- (Smiles) Welcome back! So , Charlotte...

Charlie- ( Shyly) It's Charlie.

Katie- (Smiles) Whatever. Tell us about this new passion you've been working on and PESTERING THE NEWS NETWORK ABOUT ?

Katie kept her smile, but she instantly breaks her pen in half.

Malikai: What the?

Charlie looks at Vaggie who smiles kindly and gestures her to go on. She take sa deep breath and looks at the camera.

Charlie- As you all know, I was born here in Hell. And , we've been through another Extermination day. It breaks my heart it see my people murdered!

Malikai looks: What?

Charlie- As growing up , I tried to see the good in my people since Hell is my home. And , no one has been given a chance !

Vaggie- Extermination Day is the scariest day for everyone in Hell.

Tops is scared

Charlie- And , I can't stand by and watch this chaos any longer ! So , I've been thinking... Why not find a more humane way to indoor overpopulation here in Hell ? Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... Redemption ? (Smiles) Well , I think yes ! So , that's what this project's about !

Charlie sits back in her seat.

Charlie- Ladies and Gentlemen , I'm opening the first of it's kind : a hotel which rehabilitates sinners !

Malikai: A hotel?

Then, they notice the audience is not cheering. Only looking at her as if she's crazy.

Malikai: Okay?

Embarrassed , Charlie smiles sheepishly and chuckles.

Charlie- Because... You know... To redeem souls and live a happier life...

Lizard Demon- Is this girl for real ?

30s Demon- That girl's nuts.

Jason: Okay?