19

" I asked one of our trusted employee from my company to check the CCTV of the convience store and find something about the incident" said Oab after he had a phone call while everyone was eating lunch..

Arm: you told someone we kidnapped a kid!!

Oab: oh please, we need some professional help at this point!! We cannot keep a child away from their parents for long time.. and trust me this person is loyal to our family thats why I asked him!

Arm: who is this very trusted person of yours??

Oab: OOO, do I smell jealousy?

Arm: who is jealous? Iam not jealous!!

Oab narrowed his eyes at him..

Off: you both can use that room to make out with each other..

He pointed it to Oab and Arm...

Off: the sexual tension is very high, we cannot breath!!

And all others nodded in agreement with Off...

Oab: keep talking like this I will never tell the information I got!!

He glared at Off

Off: I will let you hug me for one time.. now spill the information..

Oab: will you let me hug Gun!! Then I will spill the information

Oab wriggled his eyebrows at Off... Off stood up from his seat and walked towards Oab narrowing his eyes..

Off: what do you want? I couldn't hear it from there!!!

Oab: oh nothing! I was saying my father's personal assistant looked into it!! Actually he said the whole thing is too suspicious that it looked like the baby we took was already kidnapped

Gun: elaborate Oab!

Oab: from the cctv he saw the car from which we took the baby! And the car was stolen and now it is abandoned.. and also from the cctv he saw two men who were covering their faces too they just came to use the restroom and New took the baby from the car!!

Tay: so you are saying we kidnapped a already kidnapped baby?

Oab: might be!!

Tay: so we are bad guys or good guys?

New: very bad guys!! Evil guys?

Tay: why?

New: now we don't know who is the parent of the baby??? Atleast original kidnappers know who the parent is!!

Oab: I sold my soul for this information!! Now it's no use?

Gun:  don't be Dramatic... The information is useful in a way...

Oab: iam not Dramatic... The PA has asked me to attend a formal dinner party in exchange of information!! Do you know how these parties are!! All members from rich family join together and judge the younger generation.. and mostly they all look at me as if I have committed a murder for leaving the business to become an actor!! And my father will act all dissappointed at me... I hate it there..

Off, Arm, Tay and New were nodding at his comment

Arm: and don't forget how they will play matchmaking in these dinners..

Tay: the ridiculous suits we need to wear!! Even with full blast AC I sweat like a pig!!

New: the annoying dates we have to pick up! If we go alone we will look like losers

Off: and have to hear a comparing match between two family!!

Gun: all I thought was dinner means getting together and eat some good food atleast thats what my family and relatives does...

Oab: if it was that simple.....

Oab had a faraway look and gave a big sigh... And Gun also had that faraway look remembering his family!! Sometimes his mother has helped him out financially without his father knowing... But he hasn't talked to them sometimes his sister calls him to update the family situation..... Except that one time when his mother called him to get the bank account details..... She ordered him to take the money!!

New: a thought!

Off: please don't talk non sense!!

New: hear me first and decide

"Ok" now everyone was listening to New...

New: if someone has kidnapped the baby? Then the baby's parents have to be rich!!

Gun: not always

Tay: but mostly..

New: what if we bring the baby to the formal dinner Oab said he needed to go.. mostly many rich family might be there!!! What if someone identifies the baby!!!

Off: it's not bad idea but what if they think we are the kidnappers?

New: but we don't have any Motive to kidnap the baby and also Oab's guy might have the cctv footage... Let's go to that party!

Tay: you want to eat the delicious food right?

New smiled shyly at the comment from his bf, whatever that label means...

Off eyed both Tay and New

Off: whatever was your intention, the idea was good though..,

Oab: it will be boring as fuck..

New: I never knew fucking was boring!!!

Everyone glared at him...

New: I will go eat icecream in the corner...

Oab: and find dates everyone!!! My family is traditional...

Arm: meaning he wants to bring girls with us!!

Off: sorry I will bring only my assistant with me

He turned to see Gun playing with the baby and a small smile formed on his lips..

Tay: I will come with my partner... *Pointing to New* if anyone asks about us.. say company rules..

Arm: I don't like girls clinging to me .

Oab: oh, fuck the family tradition then.

All looked at Oab for a second and bursted out laughing.. when Gun's phone rang... It was Yui.. so he took the call..

"Hmmm and ok"

Gun turned to other boys who are looking at him!!

"P'Yui called me, since p'Off is taking some holiday, she wants me to help a new artist that joined recently"

___________________________________________

Sorry for delayed and short CHAP I don't know how kidnapping works 😜 it's not like I kidnapped anyone before 😅😅😅😅 so iam doing research on that by watching series and movies.. please drop some recommendations too funny ones are prefered...