"I need to use the bathroom sissy." Kennedy sighed and shook her head. Usually if her mother was here, she could sneak out and take her sister to the restroom, but she would need to wait.

"Give me a few more minutes Vaughn, I'll be done soon." Kennedy said ushering her sisters back to sit on the couch.

"Sorry about that, just a few more things and I'll send you on your way. I know you guys must be tired of hearing me ramble." She chuckled, going back to reading her notes.

Only three minutes passed and Vaughn was at her side again, tugging on her sister's jacket and asking to use the restroom. "One minute V, please go sit down." She told her sternly and the little girl trudge away.

"That's it for tonight, ladies and gentlemen. If you have no further questions, then you can head out. If you want to stay and chat or have any questions, then feel free to stay. Have a great night, everyone!" Kennedy beamed, and the superstars waved goodbye as they exited her office.

Jonathan, Colby, and Joe stayed back, wanting to chat with her for a bit. They were the few superstars that already knew Kennedy prior to her becoming their boss. Actually, they met Kennedy back in 2013. She was only eighteen back then; it was crazy to see her now in the position she was in.

"Taking me out of main event, I see." Jonathan joked, and she chuckled lightly.

"Sorry, Jon, gotta give my girls their time to shine." She smirked, and he nodded.

"So how have the three little ones been treating you?" He asked, glancing at the couch.

"The first day was hard, they didn't want to go to bed when I told them, but after a bit of bribing that seemed to do the trick." Kennedy snickered, causing the boys to laugh.

"Are you enjoying being on the road? I know this the first time for you really experiencing it." Colby chimed in and she sighed.

"I love visiting all the towns, but the travel is grueling. I hate waking up early and those three don't make it easier, especially for my first week." She replied referring to her little sisters.

"Do you like being general manager and working production? You seem to be handling everything so well for it being your first time." Joe added, and she nodded.

"Yeah, working as GM is a lot more entertaining than I thought it was going to be. I loved going out there and getting worked into the storyline, I was hesitant at first but I think I did good. Production on the other hand is stressful, I keep thinking I'm going to make a mistake and piss my grandpa off." She giggled.

"Well, I think you're doing great in both jobs. If anyone could do it, we all know it would be you and plus you're still really young, which is even more incredible." Jon complimented, causing her to blush a little.

"Kenny! Kenny! Kenny!" The small voices caught all their attention. Kennedy turned around to see Aurora and Murphy standing in front of her. She rose her brow, looking at the couch and seeing no Vaughn in sight.

"What is it, girls? And where's Vaughn?" She searched.

"Vaughn left the room sissy." Murphy proclaimed, Kennedy's eyes widened, and she looked around the room seeing no Vaughn. The boys looked around as well, even under the desk with hopes that she might have been hiding.

Kennedy raced towards her two other sisters and bent down grabbing them by the shoulders "Where did she go!?" She pleaded.

"I think to the restroom sissy, remember she told you she had to potty, but you kept telling her to wait." Aurora said, Kennedy palmed her forehead before picking up Murphy and grabbing onto Aurora's hand.