After he said that, he ended the stream and hurry to go to the raven house. Not bother changing because their house is next to each other.

As he arrived, he knock the door and wait. A door open sound is heard, and inside it, there's his beloved, soraru.

"Come in Mafu." He said as the albino go in and take his shoes. After he go in, his eyes suddenly wrapped by a hands. "Can you close your eyes? You can open your eyes when I said you can."

The albino just nodded and go slowly by soraru leading him by hold his hands. He started to scent a nice smell and scent, It's a sweet and a rose smell.

He stopped when he feel the raven stopped, "You can open your eyes now." He hear as he open his eyes. He widened his eyes.

A candle is in the desk, and there's flower petals and rose in the room. A turkey, pancake, and cake with candle is in the room.

"I planning it like this, I wanted to suprise you so... I don't really do anything ahaha. Do you like it...?"

"Yes! I really like it, thank you soraru-san!"

The raven just smiled in relieve and go to the table, "Shall we begin to eat?" Mafumafu nodded and sit.

The raven start to take a deep breath before do something. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mafumafu~ Happy birthday to you"

Mafumafu shocked at first but he smiled, he start to make a wish for his birthday and close his eyes for a sec.

As he done make his wish, he blow the candle and clapping. "Happy birthday my angel."

"Thank you soraru-san!"

__________________

After they finished the food, they start to talking about other stuff.

"Thank you soraru-san! Today is the best day ever!" The raven just smiled and said 'no problem'. "Ah but..."

"But? Is there something you need?"

"...I wish you the one that first say happy birthday to me..."

Soraru widened his eyes, but the albino started to get up and walk closer to the raven that sitting.

Mafumafu suddenly hug the raven and look up. "Buu, do you know how I was sad that you not say anything today? I REALLY REALLY bothering about you not saying anything."

"I want you the first one that say it.." the albino pouting and made a slight angry face.

Soraru that see that just place his hand on his face to hide his blush. You're too cute mafu.. It's unfair that you really this cute.

"I'm sorry, but.. I busy to prepare this. As for the apologies, want cuddle all night tonight?"

The albino brighten up when he heard that, "Un! Let's do that!"

The couple start to head to the bedroom and sleep. They hug each other to keep warm. "Soraru-san. I love you SO SO SO SOOO MUCH! I love you than anyone!"

Soraru taken aback from what he said. "Yes, I love you too. Let's rest tonight."

The night moonlight, and star make the night beautiful. Today is full of blessing.

==================

"Soraru-san, are you going to do something with me tonight? Because in the comment earlier, everyone said have fun or don't hurt me."

"....no, I won't do something, I just prepare for the suprise."

"I see, un, I love you sorarun~"

"Un, I love you too."

Those damn fans, why they know my plan in the beginning.

==================

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE FLUFFY ANGEL MAFUMAFU!!!

AHHH IM HAPPY FOR HIM QWQ

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY FOR LATE TO MAKE MAFUMAFU BIRTHDAY CHAPTER QWQ

I HAVE SINNED, LET ME DIE-

Well, sorry for late update www

I will sleep now, bai baii~ take care everyone! And, don't go out! Even though everyone said you need to go out, DON'T do it cuz It's for covid-

Bai bai~ take care~

~see you next time~