Even though he really looking forward of the raven said happy birthday to him, bakasoraru.

He don't care about it now and just focused to prepare his Livestream. Ah, he forgot to prepare food for his cats, must prepare it.

==================

Just one more hour, and his Livestream will begin. His hands is have a sweat, he had been go to bath, brush his teeth many times. He really nervous, It's his first time to do a Singing Livestream.

Before he start to prepare, he tweeted first.

Uni_Mafumafu
そわそわ... (Sowa sowa...)

After he tweeted that, a lot of likes start to comes, honestly why they know I will tweet and it haven't even one minute and It's already have a lot of likes.

Many of encouragement comments comes, and there's a comment from his beloved Soraru.

Soraruru
ファイト(Faito!)

His heart start to warm up..a comment of "Fight!" From soraru-san made his heart warm up and became less tense. He start to prepare again and of course he brush his teeth first.

Ju-just 1 minutes left...

The albino thought nervous, his body trembling a little and scared a little. Then It's already started, he took a deep breath and let out.

"Hello everyone! Good evening!" The chat is full of 'Good evening' and 'hello'. "Just a one more hours and It's my birthday!"

__________________

"Haa.. I think this is enough. I hope he likes it."

A certain raven said while look the result of what he do earlier. Ah, his live already started

The male thought, take out his phone and open YouTube and go to the albino channel. When he watch the live, the albino already start singing and he singing 123.

The raven unconsciously started to sing his part on the song even though he not in the live. Well, people sometimes do that right?

When the song finished, a sticker from Urata is sending. The sticker is bear that clapping the hands. Feeling a little jealous because the chibi.. the tanuki send superchat and sticker to support the albino, he started to send ¥14,000 (Was it 14,000 yen? I forgot ww)

As soon his superchat sending, the albino start to thank the raven over and over. Soraru smiling by himself, cute.. I can't wait for him to get here~

Suddenly, the albino shiver and feel a chill from his back.

__________________

"Ah, It's my birthday!!! Yayyy~ Thank you everyone, thank you!!" He said to his fans in the live while reading the message from his friends congratulate him.

"Thank you, Thank you everyone!! Thank you for coming today, I love you guys!" The albino said smiling happily because he feel happy that there's a many people that like him.

"Ah.. I should end the stream now. Soraru-san said to come over after this ahaha" soon, the chat flooded by,

'soraru-san?!'
'Hm, soraru-san try to tainted our angel tonight huh.'
'VWJXHWBXHHW CAN I DIE TODAY?'
'Go have fun with him~ Soraru-sann, don't hurt our angel UwU'

The albino confused of what they said, have fun? Tainted? Hurt? What they talking about, what they imagine about. "Okay, I will end it here then. Bye bye everyone!! I had fun to sing!! Thank you, and I love you guys! Bye bye!"