oneshot 2/3

The sun hit the faces of both crystal and elektra causing them to open their eyes and groan,only to sit up quickly not knowing where they are.

Peter who was making breakfest heard the commotion and sighed then took a deep breath and went to the bedroom.

Elektra: where are we.

Crystal: I have no idea but be careful, I don't remember how we got here.

Peter entered the room.

Peter : that is because both of you were shit faced drunk and about to die so I brought you here.

Elektra jumped out of bed and attacked peter only for him to catch her fist and hit her with half his strength sending her flying to the bed in pain and then webbed her into bed.

Peter : if this is how you thank me for saving you then I ask you to get out now.

Crystal : wait thank you for your help but what happened last night.

Peter : you two went on a drinking spree because your boyfriends slept with felecia and mj then had the bright idea to fight crime and almost got killed.

Crystal began to remember some things and began to cry , she almost died because of her stupidity.

Elektra : sorry for attacking you after you saved us but can you get me out .

Crystal realized that elektra was webbed.

Crystal : wait you are

Peter: spiderman yes I am.

Elektra : wait how did you know who matt and jonny slept with.

Peter : one was my ex and another is my girlfriend well former now.

Both girls winced seems that they found someone that was hurt by the idiots.

Elektra ; sorry for ...

Peter : no worries I am used to it.

Crystal : it can't be that bad.

Peter : one left me said she only loved me  because of amnesia, another left me to space, one said she only loved the mask, another only wants the man and another cheated on me with my worst enemy and had kids before he killed her.

Both women winced, shit they did not expect that , he really did go through bad things.

Crystal: I am sorry.

Peter : like I said used to it, now you can co.e eat or leave.

Both girls were going to leave but their stomach growled causing them to blush in embaressment.

Peter : food is in the kitchen.

Both women got up with their heads low and went to the kitchen to eat after an hour of surprisingly edible and good food they were stuffed.

Crystal: that is good,jonny can't make anything edible.

Elektra : neither can matt, it is always takeout.

Peter: luckily I can cook so what will you do now.

Both women looked down  not knowing what to say.

Peter : listen you are both strong,independent women, if a guy cheats on you he does not deserve you ok.

Both women were touched by what he said amd then looked at each other as if having a converstaion and then said:(we will stay here)

Peter : WHAT.

elektra: well I have no place to stay now that matt and I broke up and crystal can't stay in baxter building with jonny. And we want to thank you

Peter: and I will accept why ?

Crystal : well you won't turn away two homeless , defensless women would you.

Peter: defenseless you litreally kill for a living and you have powers.

Both girls : pleassssssssssssssssse.

Peter : fine but please stop your giving me a headeach.

The girls high fived while peter rubbed his head and thought this would be trouble.