Artemis POV

Sorry but it's gonna be everyone's but Percy's POV because I can't think of what to do with Percy when he is in the coma I'll think of something next chapter I guess so yet again sorry... anyway on with the story...

Really Percy you had to just go and get in a coma granted it was to save a hunter and a young one to. She's only been in the hunt for over 5 years so in my time that's like a newborn baby. So I'm happy about him saving her but he's meant to be the guarding the hunt and me... Wait what. Why did I think of that. All these thoughts were going through my mind when I flashed away. I didn't know where I went I just needed to get everything straight so I just flashed it takes me anywhere because that's what happens when you don't think of a place it goes randomly to what you want so I got transported to a cliff with the moon shining darkly so I had almost no brightness. See the moon reflects my mood so I use that when I don't know what I feel like which happens more than you think.

Oh crap I forgot to check my chariot sugar honey ice tea...

I'm not going to swear in this book sorry

Yeah I don't swear I say something like that or umm for the f word fudge... shut up I don't care what you think nerr (do you ever do that?) okay let's go and check it so I flashed over to it and checked it I'm glad the reindeer know where to go I then remembered Percy saying like Santa's sleigh I laughed wait a minute why am I think in about him............ I've no idea crap I don't have feelings for him do I crap crap crap crap crap no no no okay just do your job then figure this out later ok pull the reins the reindeers are going too fast and there we go and then we let the reins go. I looked over the railing man I like this view almost as much as the hunt and their guardian wait oh that's it I can't stand this I'm gonna bury these fellings deep deep down where no one can find them. Not even me...

I was planning to end it here but it's to short so yeah on with the story.

Jasmine's POV

That's it I officially hate this stupid nightmare it already happened for peats (do you ever say this?) sake. I can't believe I am relying on a boy to help me like seriously A BOY!!!! Calm down Jasmine calm down. After I came out of the dream I felt it leave my dreams since my father is Hypnos it seems that I am able to sense stuff like that and see the dreams of other people so I'm going to check the boys dreams... Let's hope I find something on his past well any way I want to get some sleep so I'm ready for this.

Should I end it here?? Eh nah I'll keep going. BTW I tweaked the first chapter a bit to fit in with this bit I'm gonna make it so it goes straight to Poseidon's palace :).

Thaila's POV

I FINALLY saw what I wanted to see the past of Percy or in other words the mystery oh crap I've seen to many scooby doo and the mystery shack movies yeah shut up I like them so nahh any way back to the my- past man I feel like back to the future hahaha any way stupid ADHD it's annoying I concentrated on the scene in front of me it was Percy doing... THE TWELVE LABOURS OF HERCULES ohh now I'm mad wait a minute why??

And what a perfect time to end the chapter sorry but I can't help myself sorry for the wait as well

Disclaimer

Fans of the story. I'll kill you for the wait.

Me. If you kill me you won't be able to continue the story :).

Fans. Well not really

Me. W-what do you mean?

Fans. We'll take over the story and make it better and more frequent updates... now run.

Me. *Runs as fast as light*

Fans. That worthless person doesn't own our favourite book if he did then gods help us...