Introduction/Extras

Ok! Hi, as you have read this is a Shinsou x reader. (Y/N) is going to use she/her pronouns for now. Here is a list of fill ins that will be used.

(Y/N) = Your name

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/L) = Hair length

(S/C) = Skin color

(E/C) = Eye color

(F/C) = Favorite color

(A/N) = Authors note

If there are any more there will be an author note at the beginning saying what it is and what it means. You will have an older twin in this, which is my OC Reiki Nakamura.

Here is an over view of (Y/N)

Quirk: Instant Heal- You can heal any injury as long as you know what said injury is and how to treat it. Example: If someone is to sprain their wrist you would know how to heal it without any equipment or fancy hospital devices. If the injury is external, such as a cut or a scrape or something that can be seen, all you have to do is look at the cut, scrape, or whatever and it will start to heal and will take little to no energy from you. When the injury is internal, such as a broken bone, internal bleeding, or a joint is sprained then you will have to touch the injured area and focus on the injury and place, this will take 30% to 65% of your energy. If the injury is as serious as Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku, shattering his arm then you can heal it at least 75% but it takes 85% to 95% of your energy a lot faster, so you try not to heal people with that bad of an injury. You also can make a force field around yourself with a 3 foot radius, and if a living human penetrates that force field it'll inject an anesthetic in to the person that penetrated it.

Down fall-  After you lose 95% of your energy you usually need some food, water and a short nap. When you over-use your quirk you begin to cough up blood but it is green instead (if you don't like that or something change it to something close to it)

Reiki's quirk- She uses plants instead of knowledge of the injury, meaning instead of touching or staring at the injury she will use plants as bandages with their medicinal properties and can make meds off of the knowledge she has about those plants, she can withstand more serious injuries without having to drop out of a fight, and if she overuses it she will start crying blood uncontrollably. She also can make a force field but it will be made out of plants and stuff. (It is plants because medicines come from herbs and plants so I decided to put that in with it) Everything else is the same such as the extent of a injury determines her energy level and what she does to recover from her quirk.

(Y/N)'s hero name = Instax

Reiki's hero name = Instaki

Word Count: 504 words