I wonder what it is. Momentarily defeated. I put my hands on my lap. My legs feel weak. I slide them off and over my bed. I am shaking. I don't know what to think or what to do about what I just heard. I look over to the bed beside me. Soft, light snores come out from Rose. She is oblivious to what's happening. I wish she was awake so I could discuss this with her. I'll have to wait until we get home.

I sigh and close my eyes. God, today's revelations have worn me out. I am emotionally and

physically tired. I have to go find Ben and tell him. Yes, I am all his. Take me. First, I have to go back to my locker to get dressed. I look at Rose. I'll wake her after I've talked to Ben. I have to get him alone. Or maybe I should wait until Monday. Talk to him privately in his office. I can tell Rose my plans for Monday tonight. She can help me get ready. I can finally wear my leather short skirt and low cut silk blouse. My mind is racing. I spring up covering myself with the cool crisp, white blanket. I jump off the spa bed and I dash out of the room. I run down the hallway, excited and nervous. My hands clutch the blanket to my chest. I run out of the room directly into a solid flat stomach.

"Hey, watch where you're going,"Ben scolds." Nima, what are you doing here?"

I close my eyes. Damn it. Ben Solo and he is all muscle, hard and lean. Shit. He pushes me away with his two huge strong hands. I didn't want him to see me now.

Half naked covered by a blanket. No makeup and my hair messed up like I just got out of bed after a night of hot sex. Well, Maybe I should confess to him? Wait, what. Rey, you can not seduce Ben Solo in the middle of a spa. I lift my eyes slowly to meet his. He is staring down at me. His full lips pressed together. Is he angry? bemused? I can't tell. I try to lighten the mood. I flash Ben a bright toothy smile.

"Ha, fancy seeing you here boss, "I chuckle.

I swallow hard.

His gaze is intense. It runs down my makeshift cover-up. He licks his lips. His deep brown eyes get dark. My nostrils flare. I lick my lips. God, he smells and looks delicious. I can still smell the apricot honey, cucumber paste, on his face. The smell triggers the sex dream I had last night. I catch my breath.

"Where you running from Nima?" he asks. His gaze snap back to mine.

"Oh, I'm here with Rose. I'm her guest," I answered. "We were lying in the meditation room."

I stopped myself from turning and pointing to the room behind my back then thought better of it.

"We were in that room, there, " I answer. I point to the room. I stare at his face to see his expression only to find his dark eyebrow shoot up over his hairline and his dark eyes grow huge.

"That room,"Ben gasped."The room behind you?"

"Yes," I nod.

I lift my eyes to follow his arm. It points to the room behind me. His full red lips press together. He gazes down at me. I feel his steady gaze run over my face. I keep my face neutral. I don't want him to know I know about his secret Not yet anyway. However, the devil on my shoulder has a better idea. I let my lips lift at the corner of my mouth in a smirk.

He coughs into his fist.

"Oh, ah that's great, "he mumbles."Did you get enough rest?"

My smirk widens into a smile.
"Not really, the walls are so thin here, "I whine. "i can still hear people talking. Well, I better go change. See ya Monday, boss."

"Yeah, see you Monday, " Ben answers.

His voice cracks.

I step back a little from Ben Solo's tall and broad body. I wave my fingers at Ben and go straight to the locker room. A huge smile now on my lips. I steal a look over my shoulder. Ben is shakes his head. He doesn't believe he'd heard right. I can tell Ben I know how he feels about me on Monday. In meantime, I need to prepare. I want to make myself desirable. My mind reels at a thought. Maybe he will change his mind on Monday? Maybe, what he confessed to Poe was just a passing thought, a fantasy? He really didn't mean it. Oh, God! I really have to talk to Rose.