"Ah, its nothing, "Ben said."And no, I'm not going to approach Rey and ask if she wants to have sex with me. Not in this day and age. She'll slap my face and go to HR and sue me for all I'm worth for sexual harassment. It would be career suicide Poe."

"But, what if she doesn't go to Human Services ?"Poe challenges."What if she's says yes?"

A silence falls in the room.

"She wouldn't,"Ben replies. His voice sounds deep and very annoyed.

"But what if she does? "Poe exclaimed. "And maybe you'll find she's also into the other thing you're into."

Ben clears his throat loudly.

"First of all lower your voice, " Ben replies. "Second I highly doubt that, Poe. Rey isn't the type. She's different."

My eyebrows lift. Different? What did he mean I was different?

"Yes, she's too young, sweet to want to fall into a secret love affair with her boss as well as agree to the things i'd like to do to her, Poe," Ben answered. "That's why she's different. She would be probably repulsed by it and me."

"Does it have to be a secret affair, boss?" Poe asked. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yes, otherwise Rey will be hounded by the Paparazzi and the media," I reply. "They will follow her and harass her night and day asking her very personal questions about us. They will ruin her life. I won't let that happen to her."

"Whoa, Solo!" Poe whistled."You almost sound as if you're in love with Rey."

A quiet fills the room.

A small gasp escapes my mouth. I cover it with my hand quickly. Did Ben Solo love me? I anxiously wait for him to answer. There is no answer. Only dead silence. Had they left? I didn't dare sit up to see in case they were still there.

"Are you in love with Rey, Ben?" Poe teased.

"I'm not going to dignify that with an answer, Poe, " Ben declared. His voice cold.

"Well, " Poe chuckled. "At least you can still write Rey into your sexy fan fiction and act them out with Gwen Phasma. Gwen wants your body."

"Laugh it up, " Ben warned. "You know my relationship with Gwen is only a publicity stunt for the film. Nothing is really going on with us. So, keep it up and I'll be looking for another assistant director real soon."

"Tell that to Gwen, " Poe answered."She wants you back in her bed, man."

"Oh, Fuck off, " Ben mumbled. "Come on let's go find that spa attendant and grab a burger. The cucumber, avocado, honey smell is making me hungry."

Poe laughs at Ben's joke. I hear their footsteps walk away and quiet.

I release my breath. I sit up quickly, paralyzed. I grip the blanket over my half-naked body. My breath is coming out in gasps. What I just heard still ringing in my ears. Ben's relationship with Gwen is only a publicity stunt. Gwen wants Ben back in her bed. But Ben wants me. He may be in love with me? Well, she highly doubted that. Ben wants to have sex with me? But what is the other thing Ben is into that he writes in his fanfiction? I quickly lift my iPhone to my eyes. I tap my GOOGLE app. I bite down into and swallow the second cucumber slice. I quickly type out Ben

Solo (author) and wait. Seconds later, film director comes up as well as Ben Solo's complete biography. He wrote two books. However, they were about filmmaking and film analysis. I bite my

bottom lip and go to two of my favorite fanfiction websites. I type out Ben Solo fanfiction in the search box with no results. I frown down at my phone. He's probably under another name. Maybe he's in another fanfic website.