Chapter 20: Ghost in the Graveyard

Start from the beginning

"Don't do anything stupid please, and I think we'll make it out of this alive, sister," he whispered to her, his cold expression remaining the same.

"No brother of mine is a Death Eater," she hissed, deciding how hard to knee him in the groin.

"The name is Aspen, and I'm no Death Eater."

Aspen LeStrange
Played By
Brenton Thwaites

Aspen LeStrangePlayed ByBrenton Thwaites

"Family means nobody is left or forgotten"(Break My Face- AJR)

(Break My Face- AJR)

Amora watched in horror as the short and ugly man began to cut a long gash into Harry's arm. She screamed and begged for him to stop as Harry shouted in pain, but the cold tip of her brother's wand in her neck made her quiet.

"Can you please shut up," he snapped and Amora let out a cold laugh.

"Are you sure you're my brother?" she snarled as she nodded to his very visible Death Eater tattoo.

"It's confusing, I understand, but I assure you," he started.

"I don't care what you do, just please help Harry," she muttered, her pleading eyes making him slouch with guilt.

"Too late now," he mumbled, nodding over to the big cauldron that began bubbling intensely. Amora had dumbly assumed that they were just making a very big potion, but she had never been so wrong. A cloaked black figure emerged, but Amora couldn't really call it human. It was a monster. It was You Know Who.

"Voldemort," she gasped as he swished his wand around.

The other Death Eaters shrunk back, and Amora couldn't tell if it was in awe or fear.

"Even you Lucius," Voldemort's cold voice sneered as Amora glared down at her uncle.

"And as for you Davies," he snapped and Amora's body tensed. The spitting image of Roger, but simply older with brown instead of green eyes fell down, kneeling to the newly revived lord.