Chapter 164 Nie Nanqing and Nie Yu

Start from the beginning

Now these people have come to play for themselves.

After the power-up ceremony, we ate together. It can be seen that the top coffees were curious about themselves, but they were still relatively convergent. Only the nicholas came over to greet Gu Yuan and greeted him.沅 After English is good, smile and talk to Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan watched nicholas's movie and was very appreciative and curious about the nicholas. The two talked about the film and talked about the script. Maybe it is because of different nationalities that they think differently. Gu Yuan found that when he talked with nicholas, he had different feelings when communicating with his son.

The foreigners' understanding of the script is strange.

On the night of the start-up ceremony, a celebration dinner was held. At the dinner, Gu Yuan was naturally still concerned by all parties.

Now everyone knows that she is Nie Yu's mother, Ji Qisen's mother, and Luo Juntian's mother. The key is that she is still so young! About her secret, someone has found it on the Internet, and it is said to have been frozen for decades.

In this way, the top national mother-in-law has a high-tech mystery.

The start-up ceremony was not very convenient before. The dinner is a warm-up and a chance to familiarize everyone. Naturally, many people came to Gu Yuan to say hello.

Although Gu Yuan did a lot of homework, some people still couldn't match it. Fortunately, Luo Juntian was there to help her introduce some points.

Of course, there are many male artists who originally intended to be close to Gu Yuan, and when they saw Luo Juntian, thinking about this son who was also Gu Yuan, they retreated. After all, their son was there, and it was always weird to have a relationship with their mother. of. As for the female artist, there is no scruples, talk to Gu Yuan, what kind of affection is like.

More than halfway through the dinner, there was a sound of music in the hall, and some people started to dance social dance. Gu Yuan didn't, and he wasn't interested. Luo Juntian took her hand and said, "Mom, try it, I can teach you."

Gu Yuan looked at the big coffee in this scene: "I'm afraid I'm stupid, I can't learn. At that time, other people's jokes will not even make you and Qi Sen Nieyu jokes?"

Luo Juntian smiled, her eyes warm and soft, "Mom, don't you believe I'm a good teacher?"

Perhaps because of the light, Gu Yuan discovered that the light brown color of Luo Juntian's eyes was a bit like Nie Yu. When she first met Nie Yu, she noticed that her eyes looked like a grandmother, but she didn't think much about it. Now, both of them have inherited her grandmother's eyes.

Gu Yuan also laughed: "Teach me well."

Luo Juntian nodded his head, extended his hand gracefully, and entered Gu Yuan's hand into the dance floor.

Luo Juntian's five senses are exquisitely refined. The refined temperament tempered the day after tomorrow has formed a fatal charm with that delicate sense, restrained and elegant, quiet and calm. With one glance, that is the calmness of years, smile. Fengyun's gas field.

At this time, he was dressed in a sophisticated suit, with the gentleman's elegance, pulled Gu Yuan's wrist into the venue, and gently danced Gu Yuan.

"Mom, take it easy, follow my rhythm ... Remember the footwork I told you just now." Luo Jun said with a gentle smile.

"Um." The son was so gentle, Gu Yuan relaxed and nodded slightly.

So the people present saw that the movie emperor Luo Juntian, who was fascinated by hundreds of millions of fans, with a gentle and gentle smile, almost taught Gu Yuan to dance with a careful expression.

A few female artists looked over and saw Gu Yuan, who was half-embraced by the young and handsome film emperor Luo Juntian, wearing a small warm green dress with a light and elegant skirt, lining the skin with a white jade, white and pearl-like, looking at it Pretty and elegant.

Seeing this scene, several female artists couldn't help but feel a little pantothenic. It was envious that such a film emperor half danced to teach dancing in person.

But soon, everyone reacted.

No, this is ... their mother.

Mother.

Although Gu Yuan was young and charming and even more girlish than them, although she wore a gorgeous little gift, she was stunningly beautiful, but she was the mother of three big men!

There is no need to compare, not in one dimension.

They have raised three children and enjoyed filial piety. Since then, they have been carefree, and they are still struggling.

Or wait for a chance to please, maybe have a chance to fish a daughter-in-law?

At this time, holding Luo Juntian, whose mother was dancing gracefully on the dance floor, raised her eyebrows slightly and looked at a corner.

He noticed long ago.

It is estimated that some people will see that they are not pleasing to the eye, huh, huh.