Chapter 164 Nie Nanqing and Nie Yu

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Gu Yuan deliberately said about Gu Yuan and started to care about his son: "Are you home? How about Lanting?"

"You are not allowed to send him a gift." Huo Chenchen's cold voice revealed stubbornness and domineering.

"It's polite," Gu said with a smile. "This is polite."

"I'm here to help you with gifts and gifts." Huo Chenchen said, "I'll give him a gift."

Gu Yuan was speechless, he came to help her deliver it?

"Can't it?" Huo Chenchen asked back.

"It seems ... it's okay." Anyway, the two are already open. The son and several dads know it, and it makes sense.

"Well, leave it to me." Huo Chenchen said: "How do you thank me?"

"Well?"

"I helped you, shouldn't you thank me?" Huo Chenchen stubbornly said, "You said you wanted to give him back a gift, shouldn't you give me now?"

Gu Yuan listened and laughed. Is this account calculated? Why is it so sour.

She thought about it and laughed, "Actually, I prepared a gift for you, and I'll give it to you next time I meet."

After saying this, there was no sound on the phone for a long time.

She heard the sound of his breathing, not high or low, neither slow nor slow, so she just came out from the phone, with the unique magnetic characteristics of electromagnetic rotation, like a small brush, gently brushing her heart.

Suddenly the heart was numb.

After a long time, he said, "OK, I'll wait."

After speaking, the cold and stubborn voice said, "Do not deny."

************

The film "Loulan's Dream" is about the death of the ancient Loulan. When the city broke, the beautiful Loulan queen jumped from the wall into the fire and disappeared. The general Loulan, who had not been able to return to the battle, returned to China. And Loulan Zhunmao faced the queen who had passed away and could not accept the reality. When they knew that the queen died because he was wearing Loulan's national jade and would reincarnate under the guidance of the power of the country's jade, they decided to follow the queen's pace and go Find the Queen after reincarnation.

Thousands of years later, the reincarnated queen met three men who came to pursue it, and also met Loulan's mysterious ambitionist, thus starting a process of seeking the truth and breaking the conspiracy. After the reincarnation, the queen who had lost her memory also Complicated with the four corners of the relationship between the three men who came after him.

This play involves two villains and three leading men, all of whom came to play the queen of Loulan, and Gu Yuan was the queen of Loulan.

The start-up ceremony is very solemn, and various procedures such as burning incense in the early morning.

Gu Yuan saw her two villains, three male lead, five are top-level coffee, and they are all over China and the West. There is a great movie emperor like Luo Juntian, and some other famous movie emperors, such as He, Almost all works are classic blockbusters.