Chapter 164 Nie Nanqing and Nie Yu

Start from the beginning

Gu Yuan settled her luggage. After settling down, Luo Juntian thoughtfully gave her juice to drink. The mother and son also studied the n ways to drink those juices together.

After drinking the juice, I chatted with the elder son for a while, and then returned to the room after hearing some practical skills.

Picking up the phone, it was found that Huo Chenchen had sent a message: "Are you home?"

The time was an hour ago.

Gu Yuan responded quickly: "Here, I just talked with Jun Tian about acting and drank the juice again. His skills are quite good."

Huo Chenchen: "What juice do you drink?"

Gu Yuan: "I squeeze it myself, there are grapefruit and apples."

To be honest, grapefruit is a bit bitter. She doesn't like to drink too much, but sweet apple juice is good.

Huo Chenchen: "Tomorrow I will send you your favorite fruit, you can squeeze the juice."

Gu Yuan: "No, it won't be home tomorrow."

Huo Chenchen: "Huh?"

Gu Yuan: "That Loulan Dream" is about to start. If you participate in the event tomorrow, you may have a meal or something together. You don’t know when you will return.

Although she has three sons to support, she does not need to eat and entertain, but she still wants to be easy-going.

In the dialog box, Huo Chenchen didn't answer for a while.

Gu Yuan saw it, and felt a little distressed.

She found out that, in most cases, this man didn't talk much. When the dialog box says "the other party is typing", it means that he has something in mind.

So she thought about it and sent a message: "Today's matter, don't think too much about it. The statue of the golden body was indeed the one I taught Nie Yu to make progress. Mr. Nie was grateful for it. At that time, Mr. Ji was miserable and also deliberate It was not a big deal for me to give me a gift, which is a university-named fund, which everyone will give. "

After the news was sent, she waited for his reply.

At this time, Huo Chenchen finally sent a paragraph, but it was: "I don't care."

Gu Yuan stared at these six words, looked at it for a long time, and finally gritted his teeth, and sent out a sentence: "That's great. Suddenly I remembered that I hadn't thanked Mr. Nie for giving me the golden statue, did I? Think about giving him back a gift? "

Just after the news was sent, Huo Chenchen: "No."

Simply two words, Gu Yuan seemed to see the cold and quiet man standing in front of him, pursing his lips with stubborn black eyes stubbornly looking at himself.

I wanted to laugh, and felt that Kaner was put in a honey, and the honey melted warmly, and the sweetness spread from the apex, and her whole body became crispy.

Laughing with lips, looking at the phone with her face in her face, she just said nothing.

Sure enough, he called over three minutes later.