Chapter 1: Young love💕

On the first day kindergarten, Valt Aoi is a quite kid and was really nervous for his first day kindergarten... As all the student enters each other classroom, Valt suddenly got bump by someone. 

"I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me!!!" The boy said stutteringly 

Valt looks up to see this little boy, a little taller than him though.... He has silky white hair, red crimson eyes, pale skin and was wearing a more formal clothe but not too formal...

"N-no worries...." Valt says and starts to get up. The albino realize he didn't offer to help Valt so he hesitately helps Valt up on his feet. 

"I-I.....I....I'm S-Shu! Shu Kurenai!!" The albino says stutteringly as he nervously offers a handshake to Valt with his cheek starts heating up as he averts his eyes....

"Valt Aoi....." Valt says bluntly as he accept the handshake. The tone of his voice and the look of his face makes the albino feels bad. 

Well he did accidently bump him and he makes the boy uncomfortable. But the other side of him it's that this boy named Valt Aoi....is utterly adorable!!! Without realizing, he was zoning out in front of the person he just met...

"Hey you okay?" Valt says as he cups the albino's cheek making him blush in embarassment...

"Uh!.... Y-yes!....umm...." Shu says nervously then pause a little....

"I'll see you around then Shu! Bye!" Valt says then  walk pass him heading to class while leaving Shu behind. Shu was standing there speechless, his red crimson eyes shines a little while his hair is flowing by the wind.

"Yeah....see you" Shu mumbles before taking a taking a step then starts walking to his own classroom.

At class was pretty normal, except Valt being a little clumsy in class which Shu found it rather funny and cute. But during lunchbreaks, some kids are playing at the playground while some are playing tags, eating and etc.

Valt was sitting on a bench eating with Xander, another boy who he became friends quick rather than other student. 

"Hey Xander! Let's go for a one on one!" a boy say excitingly as Xander plaster a grin and laughs mightily.

"Sure! Hey Valt, your rooting for me right?" Xander ask and turn to look at the bluenette whi stils chewing on his food. The bluenette nods giving his friend a thumb up as Xander grins and turns back to the kid.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Xander says as the two starts their playful wrestling battle under the watchful eye of the teacher. Valt was sitting on the bench still eating his food then a voice spoke behind him...

"Can I sit here-"

"Gyah!!!" Valt flinch in shock almost choking on his food causing that person to panic and hesitate.... 

"AH!-I'm sorry if I scared you!" Shu say as he pats Valt's back a little. Now he feels really bad and ashamed....

"Don't sneak up on me like that! It's creepy!" Valt whines while pouting angrily at Shu, making the albino feel bad a little.

"He can't hate me right?! Please don't hate me!" Shu starts panicking in his mind and kept thinking negative things.

"D-do you hate me now?!" The albino suddenly blurt out which he didn't plan to do so...

"Why did I say that?!" The albino ask himself and feels like the need to run away but it's too late...

"Why did you say that? You apologized to me, why would i hate you?" Valt says giving Shu a warm smile to calm him a little. Shu's eyelids stretch upwards a little as his orbs shines a little seeing the bluenette smile makes his heart flutter a little and his cheeks starts to heat up and he could feel them.....