Chapter Two- Breaking the Ice

Disclaimer: I do not own anything, Kishimoto does. I do own my ideas though.

A/N: I had lots of fun making this. I had to stop and squeal a few times because of the kawaii. Hope you like it!

The crunch of snow was heard under their feet as they traveled into the blizzard covered woods. The ground was barren expect for the glistening flurry. The area was lavished with delicate ice covered treetops. It was a winter wonderland. With their fingers entwined in one another's, they silently walked to a frozen-over pond.

            Kakashi let go of [Name]'s hand and trotted over to a rock located nearby and took out two pairs of ice skates from behind it. He gingerly handed the pale blue ice skates to [Name].

"Arigato Kashi-kun~!" She jumped up and hugged Kakashi, her leg bending behind her. The skates were a pale shade of icy blue with a crimson ribbon tied around them.

"It's nothing but a little gift from me to you." he said acting all modest like. Pulling the bow, the skates were free and [Name] was able to slip them on. [Name] had some trouble walking in the brand new skates so Kakashi patiently waited beside her as she took her sweet time moving. She stumbled a bit and decided on using Kakashi's arm to stabilize and Kakashi gladly offered it.

[Name] then got stuck while trudging through the few feet of snow that was between her and the pond. She clumsily tripped and landed in Kakashi's arms. She quickly grabbed onto the jounin's navy shirt and was pressed up against his chest. [Name] looked up at the famed Copy Ninja's face and a rosy pink blush crept on to her cheeks. They both stood there both of their bodies pressed against each other. Both of their eyes were locked in a gaze, Kakashi's night black eyes and [Name]'s [e/c] eyes.  The cold was no more than a distant memory as their hot breath sent clouds spiraling skywards. With their faces just inches apart [Name] staggered away from Kakashi.

"A-A-Alright, I th-think I've got the h-hang of it now." [Name] stuttered helplessly. Kakashi's face turned back to his normal uninterested face as he smiled queerly at [Name].

"Shall we" Kakashi stretched out his hand for [Name]. [Name] didn't waist a heartbeat before deciding to take it. Off they went to start the fun of gliding on ice, together.