003

You guys decided to go to a fair nearby. You wanted to ride the drop tower to badly but you didn't wanna go alone so Sapnap tagged along with you. I feel like Clay has been jealous lately, even if you were just friends with Sapnap and George, he still felt like that. You and Sapnap got in line, clearly seeing Clay jealous. "Hey whats up with Clay lately?"
"Hm, I don't know, he's been moody since we got here."
"Do you think he's jealous he can't go on the drop tower with me?"
"Probably, not his fault he's scared of heights though. I sure am glad I'm not." He laughed, I elbowed him.

A fan turned around, "OMG ARE YOU SAPNAP? IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" She was talking quietly with so much enthusiasm. "No we're just-" She took a picture of us together, and posted it on twitter. #sapnapsgirlfriend was trending 3rd in the United states. She smiled and we had no idea she posted that. When it was my turn Sapnap screamed like a baby, while I screamed because it was so fun! We got off and Clay looked pissed. "Clay is something-"

He walked away from me, George looking at me and Sapnap in disgust. "What did we do..?" Sapnap asked me. I shrugged, not knowing what to think. We followed behind them and George stopped to talk to us. "You guys are so gross, Sapnap. You knew Dream liked her. Why would you do that to him?" George sounded pissed. "What's-" George showed him the #. Our mouths dropped open, "A fan took that picture without our permission and posted that!" I told him. "We had no idea." Sapnap added. George sighed in relief, "I knew it couldn't be true. Clay doesn't know that though, go talk to him (y/n)."

I nodded, rushing over to Clay. "Wait up-", he turned around, he was so angry and I knew I would end up crying. "Clay..?-" "Why would you lead me on, (y/n)?" "Huh?" I could hear the hurt in his voice. "That isn't what-" "Fuck off." He flipped me off, walking away. I felt my throat tighten, my eyes filling with tears. I called an uber, waiting on the side of the road for it to come. "(y/n)..?" It was him, Clay. I stood up, glaring at him, walking a little further. "Come on please listen-" He started, but I was about to explode.

"I don't know what's worse, the fact that you're a hypocrite or that you think you did nothing wrong!" I yelled at him, George and Sapnap coming behind Clay. "Don't talk to me, don't call me, don't even THINK about me." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. How could he want me to listen to him when he couldn't listen to me. My uber got there right as I stopped crying, I got in.

Once I got home, I had no idea what to do. George and Sapnap might've went to Clays house because of what went down. I was alone, a horrible mental state. I did what my younger self would have done, I cut lines into my arms. It felt good, so I did it to my thighs. I felt relieved and bandaged myself up. I sat on my couch, watching TV when I heard knocks on my door.

I got up, and looked through the peephole. Sapnap. I opened it and let him in. He looked at my bandages, "(Y/N), what's that..?" He pointed at my thighs and arms. Shit. "Nothing.." He ripped one off, I winced at the pain. "(y/n.)... did you... relapse..?" I nodded. "It felt good though, and I'm not crying anymore!" I said smiling. He called someone, it might've been George, it might've been Clay. Whoever he called, would be here in 5 minutes.

"Open up." Banging on the door, it was Clay. Sapnap let him in and I tried dashing to my room, but Sapnap caught my wrist. I struggled trying to break free. "Let me go!" I grew impatient, Clay threw me on the couch. He had brought handcuffs? They handcuffed me to my kitchen counter. "(Y/N), let's talk." Clay was seriously worried. "I'm FINE! I feel great." I said, trying to sound convincing.

Sapnap called George over and they were discussing what to do. Clay continued talking to me but I zoned out ages ago. I had a bright idea but didn't react so he wouldn't know. I grabbed something and threw it far. He looked over and went to grab it. I grabbed a knife that was just within reach. They all became alert. "Relax, I just want you to let me go." Clay approached me. "Knife first." He has never lied to me, so I trusted him, which was my biggest mistake. That night they never let me go. I was stuck sleeping on the counter. They gave me a pillow and some blankets atleast.

I couldn't sleep, so I cried, all night, into my pillow. I  pulled out my phone. Texting Nick to come to the kitchen. I had a plan to make them let me go. Nick came into the kitchen, turning the lights on, noticing I was crying. "Nick I don't feel so good..." I said pretending to feel sick. He nodded going to get Clay. I made a loud thud which kinda hurt but I needed them to believe I fainted.

Clay and Nick rushed in, taking off the handcuffs and putting me on the couch. My hand ached from the handcuffs, but my plan had worked. They tried staying up but ended up falling asleep. I tiptoed into my room, grabbing clothes and a towel to shower. I had to use cold water since I had fresh cuts.

I undressed and heard panicking in the living room, you couldn't hear the shower unless you were in the bathroom so I was glad. I heard my phone go off in the kitchen, they probably tried calling me. "This is all my fault, if I would have just listened to her this wouldn't have happened." Hes right, if he would have listened, all of this could have been avoided. I changed and put my hair in a towel. I walked out and casually said hey. They all looked at me and ran to hug me. "You're such an idiot, (y/n)." George said, and yeah I was.
*timeskip; later in the day*

Dream went to go stream and someone had to take care of me so George offered. He stayed by my side the entire time. "I'm going to get some alcohol, want some?" He laughed, denying my offer. I had taken so many shots and was on the verge of passing out. George was on his phone most of the time and finally paid attention. He wasn't monitoring my drinking so he panicked. Clay texted him he'd be there in 5 minutes. I was so drunk I had no control over myself.

"Listen,(Y/n,) let's get you to bed." He said, a mumbled something and let him take me. He smiled, that was easy, or so he thought. -