"I've never seen you at a Richard party before. First time?" Niall asked, chuckling and gulping down his beer.

"No." I said. "I've been to all of them, for free beer. Obviously." I said, laughing. It was the truth, the only reason I came to these parties was to drink.

"I take it you aren't a fan of my band?" He asked, changing the subject. I thought they were good, but I wasn't fanatic over them. "Most girls would scream and fangirl if I sat near them." He said, surprised.

"Then you must know, I'm not like other girls." I stated quickly. He grabbed a beer from the cooler beside us, drinking it down.

"I knew you weren't like other girls before I even came up to you. Do you see any other girl here that's not flaunting herself around?" He asked me, I looked around, all the girls were giggling and laughing with some guy I bet they didn't know.

"You're right." I answered.

"Niall!" A boy with light brown hair and brown eyes came up to us. I recognize him as Liam Payne. "I can't find Lou or Zayn! Oh, and who is this, Niall?" Liam looked towards me.

"This is Annabelle Bethany Sullivan. I just met her, and she is nice." Niall answered, smiling at me. "Lou is probably with Tommy, and Zayn is probably flirting with girls somewhere. Where's Harry?"

"Harry is near the kitchen. I told him to stay there until I bring you guys back. Help me find them, please? And Annabelle, do you wanna help?" Liam asked, smiling at me.

"Okay." I said, smiling. Me, Niall, and Liam walked towards the more secluded areas where Tommy and his friends usually hung out. When we entered a room, Louis and Tommy were chatting with some other guys. They looked up at us.

"Lou, do you know where Zayn is? I really hope he isn't drunk and throwing up everywhere like last time." Liam said, walking towards Lou. Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the rest of them.

"Don't worry. They won't bite." He whispered in my ear.

"Zayn's upstairs, fourth room to the right, with a girl named Lexi. I wouldn't go up there though, they are loud." Tommy said to Liam.

"I'm getting him and bringing him down here before he ends up getting a STD." Liam said, going upstairs. Niall pulled me towards Louis who had a huge grin on his face.

"This is Annabelle, Lou." Niall introduced me.

"Annabelle, I'm Louis Tomlinson." I blushed.

"I know." Wait, why was he making me blush? I'm not like this.

*Niall's POV*

I watch Annabelle as Lou introduced himself. She was so beautiful, and I couldn't tear my eyes from her the moment I saw her. She was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

"I know." Annabelle said, blushing. Wait, Lou made her blush? I wanted to strangle him for even looking at her, but Liam and Zayn came down the stairs at that moment.

"Let's go get Haz. He's probably bored to death right now." Liam said, walking with Zayn towards us. I grabbed Annabelle's hand, pulling her with us as we walked back into the party.

When we reached the kitchen, Harry was looking irritated and this slut kept talking to him. He saw us and walked towards us, leaving the girl there.

"Thank god, she wouldn't shut up. Hey, who this?" Harry said looking towards Annabelle, with lust. I have to keep her from Louis AND Harry. If any other one of my mates decides to get with her, Im going to kill them.

"Annabelle." Lou answered, swiftly.

"Hi, Annabelle. I'm Harry, which probably you already know." Harry said to her with a smile. I'm going to murder him.

"Hey, I think we should head back to the house." Liam said. I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay with Belle.

"Liam, do you think Annabelle can come with us?" Lou asked before I could. That's it. They are going to die.

"If she wants to." Liam said. She pulled out her iPhone.

"I'll have to text my mom first." She replied.

*Belle's POV*

Lou was nice enough to ask Liam if I could come. It was really sweet. Harry is a sweetheart too. Niall keeps dragging me around giving them glares. Zayn looks so cute, but he's quiet. I doubt he noticed me yet. Liam was being sweet to me, also.

I texted my mother:

To Mom "Sarah"

Hey mom! I met some people at the party and we are going to their house. I'm fine. Don't worry about me! Love you. ~ Belle ~

We got to Liam's SUV (I don't know what car's they drive or who drives, so bear with me.) and Liam got in the driver's side and Niall in the passenger side. There was only three seats in the back, so I had to sit on Harry and Zayn's lap. Soon after getting in we stopped and got out. Niall grabbed my hand pulling me in the house.

The house was medium size. Not small but not big. There was five bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. On ground level, there was a living room with a flat screen, a rack of movies, and a DVD player. It also had a couch and a love seat. The kitchen had a big table and the cabinets were filled with food the boys liked to eat. In the basement, there was two more bathrooms, and basically the entire basement was a playroom. There was an Xbox and Ps3 connected up to another flat screen. There were video games in a rack. They had music playing off of a radio. They had leather couches and black carpet. The walls were even black. It had everything a person would dream of.

"Wanna watch a movie Belle?" Niall asked me. I nodded and we sat down on the couch in the living room. Zayn, Harry, and Louis sat on the couch. Liam sat on the love seat, I sat on Zayn and Harry's lap, putting my feet on Louis's lap. Niall sat on the love seat with Liam.

*Zayn's POV*

"God, Belle your heavy." I said, and she moved a bit trying to make me more comfortable. Her body moved across my dick, and I instantly went hard. Oh shit.

Niall glared at me. What's wrong with him? Harry was looking at Annabelle. I didn't blame him. The girl was fine. She was gorgeous and that's probably why Niall was glaring. He liked her, and didn't like how we were near her. Liam seemed like the only one not dazed by her, even Lou couldn't take his eyes off her. Even I was a little dazed. Ofcourse, Daddy Direction hasn't even really noticed her yet. God, this was going to be a long night.

-----

Hope you enjoyed it!

I promise the next one is going to be better.

-Who do you think Belle is going to end up with?

-Do you think Liam has really noticed Annabelle?

Next chapter will have the movie and Annabelle spending the night with the boys.

Them Boys (One Direction Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें