The Party.

My First Wattpad Story! Sorry if it sucks at the beginning. I really don't have any ideas. Hope you enjoy xx

*Belle's POV*

There was a party tonight, at Tommy Richard's house. It was going to be the party of the year. The Richard's family was rich, as Michael Richard, was the Co-CEO of a huge business. He and his family had contact's to some very famous people. Michael and his wife Gale were going to be out of town for the weekend. I knew Tommy's parties were crazy wild. He invites celebrities, and there is alcohol, drugs, and people having sex everywhere. I went to Tommy's parties, but I always stayed in the background, drinking alcohol, and chatting with random strangers. If a guy came up to me, I'd shrug him off. I wasn't interested in one night stands with guys I hardly knew.

I was always in the background. People knew I was there, but no one really knew me. I was just another person in the crowd and I blended in well. I never really had friend's, just a few people once in awhile will chat with me. It didn't bother me. My mother, Sarah, didn't like seeing me always going in the background when we went out.

My mother worked hard for me, being a single mother. My dad left when I was three, leaving a note saying he wasn't coming back. She was broken, but she had to be strong for me. I wanted to stop hiding in the background. For her.

I dumped the shopping bag out on my bed. Make-up and a new straightener laid on my bed. I took the hair tie out of my bun making my hair fall down. I looked prettier with my hair down, but if you wanted to blend in, you had to look the worst you possibly could. Grabbing a brush, I let it run through my wavy long blonde hair. I grabbed some lip gloss, sliding the pink liquid goo over my lips. I never needed make-up to look sexy, but if I wanted to stand out, I needed to be more than sexy. I put light eye-liner, and mascara on which made my ocean blue eyes stand out. I put a little blush on, and smiled into the mirror. I turned on the straightener and waited for it to heat up. I grabbed the dress I was going to wear.

The dress was black with thin straps. It reached mid-thigh and showed a bit of cleavage. It wasn't slutty and it fit my curves well. I got into it and zipped it up. I straightened every strand of my hair, but it looked flat so I used my mom's curler to add some curls. When I looked into the mirror, I gasp. Holy shit, that girl is not me! She's gorgeous. Absolutely, insanely gorgeous. I'm seeing things.

The party already started and I grabbed my black heels and purse off the counter. I walked Timmy's house which was only a block away. I could already hear music playing. As I neared the house, the more nervous I got. I shrugged it off and kept going. I walked inside and grabbed a drink. Guzzling the beer down, I made my way to a couch and sat down. I could feel guys looking me up and down, and girls looking at me in envy.

I was about to take another swig when a blonde haired boy approached me.

"Hey. I'm Niall. Niall Horan from One Direction. I was just looking for my friends, when I saw you here alone, mind if I stay here and give you company?" He asked with an Irish accent. It was cute, and he had a goofy smile on his face.

"Sure." I said. He sat down beside me, still smiling. "I'm Annabelle Bethany Sullivan. Everyone calls me Belle or Bethany." I lied. No one called me anything before this, except my mother who calls me Belle. If a stranger asked my name, I'd just fake a name. I can't do that anymore though.

"Pretty name. Why is a gorgeous girl like you sitting here alone?" He attempted to flirt. It was a good try to get with me, but honestly I wasn't into hooking up.

"I'm not alone. You are sitting with me." I drank another swig of my beer. I looked around the room, girls were starting to notice their guys staring at my legs.