And It's a YES From Me

Start from the beginning

She stood infront of the bar with a scowl.
"Madam, what do you want?" Someone from the counter asked her.

"Some peace. Would you mind giving me that?"she frowned.

She looked at the people who are dancing around her. No one is in their senses. Drinking while dancing.

"I love you."she turned back hearing a girl whispering in a boy's ear. Next moment they kissed together. She felt disgusted and turned her face away.

"Stupid. Will she recognize his face tomorrow morning? And she thinks that she is madly in love with him. Love....Its the most unrealistic thing that I have seen in this world."

She covered her both ears with her hands. She wanted to run away from there. She was about to do that when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned to face a man with a charming smile. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans making him handsome. He had a glass in his right hand which made him appeared like a drunken for her.

"Did you see Alex?"he asked her.

"Alex? Who is that?" She asked back.

"Alex. My friend. Dont you know him?"he spoke.

"I dont know any Alex. Dont disturb me." She was about to walk away but he blocked her way.

"Wait. Girl, why are you so arrogant? Do I look like a jerk for you?"he asked.

She narrowed her eyes at him.
"What the hell? Why should I bother about you? Go away."she warned.

"Ok I am going. But please don't call me for help hereafter. "he said.

"I wont. Get lost."she shouted.

"That was rude. It hurted me. Not this. When you said that you dont know my Alex. He is cute rey. You should have seen him for once."the man spoke testing her patience.

She punched her arm playfully on air.

"Bye" he walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

She felt her head spinning.
"Siya, where are you?"she looked around but Siya was nowhere seen.

She held her head in between her hands. And that's when her eyes fell on a couple who are dancing without aware about the surroundings.

"Rohan" she muttered and her face fell down.

Today is totally not ok for her. At first she had been invited for her friend Swati's birthday party which she is not interested actually. Next she had to visit a pub for the first time in her life. On the middle of all these chaos here appears her ex infront of her along with a girl.

She felt suffocated. She was watching Rohan dancing with his hands wrapped around that girl's waist. She closed her eyes.

"Excuse me. Did you see my Alex?" The same man again appeared infront of her. This time he have glass on both his hands.

"Get lost"she shouted.

"Thanks."the man left.

She again looked at Rohan. But he was no where found. She sighed in relief on the hope that she wont see him anymore. She was about to walk away when someone appeared infront of her.

"Hello beautiful" Shocking her, Rohan stood infront of her just a few inches away. He had a smirk in his lips. The girl with whom he was dancing is now no where seen.

"So when did you start being a bad girl?" Rohan asked making her annoyed.

She didn't say anything. She felt embarrassed to be in a pub and her ex has found her.