Ah, fuck. Now she started it.

She felt her shirt hike up a little when she shuffled to ease the throbbing between her legs. She sat a little more upright, her eyes falling on her neighbour's still quiet and softly lit room. Lisa felt her jaws grind a little as she remembered her neighbour as she stood there, staring at her while the moonlight illuminated her gorgeous face.

She closed her eyes and remembered how the envelopes ran through her skin, soft but not delicate, seemingly chaste but bursting with innuendoes.

She couldn't believe an object – an imagined extension of her neighbour's touch – could set her senses on fire.

Unconsciously, her hand brought the cold can slowly to her knees, her eyes still shut as she felt the cold tin hit the skin of her joint. The temperature coming in contrast to her throbbing skin felt just like ice met fire, and it felt fitting of how she felt around her neighbour: lust around controlled emotions; yearning around dominance.

She slowly moved the can up her leg. She bit on her lip as she imagined cold fingers warmed by her skin barely touching her, traversing through the insides of her legs.

She felt her breathing hitch as she felt the can's cold near her inner legs, opposing temperatures with her now damp underwear.

She's so close to making her beer can play along her cotton covering, anything to ease the throbbing.

Her eyelids flew open, hearing muted sounds from outside her condominium. Immediately her gaze fell on her neighbour's windows but it's still empty, only the soft lights occupying the space.

She was about to sigh disappointedly when she saw a figure slowly cross the space. A tall serving of wine in the glass on hand and a soft silky robe as her only accessories, the woman of her distracted fantasies slowly walked towards the chaise lounge and stood in front of it, eyeing the view of the city. If she has already seen Lisa she's not giving any indication at all.

Lisa didn't mind. From afar she could control her emotions and watching her neighbour oblivious felt satisfying, like as if she's feeding her curiosity and not just her lust.

She watched the brunette gracefully stand in front of her closed glass balcony for a few minutes. The soft light of the moon illuminated her pale face and somehow she looked less dominant as she remembered her. She had none of the sharpness and only the weariness of the day slowly easing out through every sip of her wine.

Lisa silently thanked the gods for the invention of 500ml beer cans, because she still had beer tiding her over as she watched her neighbour. Would have been a shame if she had to go back to the chiller to get another can and lose sight of this scenery. She's almost sure her neighbour would never approve of Lisa finding her in such slight vulnerability, and the blonde revelled in finding an almost secret.

Almost like a bad habit, too, the brunette side-eyed her neighbour. But like always, Lisa found her unsurprised at all, and it made Lisa felt both unsettled and excited to think that maybe, just maybe, her neighbour's constantly looking for her, too.

But Lisa saw her eyes narrow a little, her lips curved upward in a small, barely-there smirk. And she's almost sure she won't see that soft vulnerability again for tonight.

Lisa sipped a bit from her beer, careful to leave a small sheen on her lips that she slowly licked clean, feeling the brunette's eyes locking on her tongue and her mouth dropping open just a smidge. Lisa found that she doesn't mind shifting to playfulness again, so she cocked her head a little and smirked at the brunette.

Were you looking for me?

The brunette didn't react, but she slowly sat on her chaise lounge, her eyes never leaving the blonde's. Her other leg left hanging on the side and was exposed slightly by the robe that slid a little from her skin. She sat there, back straight, chest puffed a little.

She pulled a long drink from her wine glass.

Lisa didn't budge. Her body responded to her neighbour's dominance as she felt her nipples chafe a little from her shirt, but she refused to let the shiver of her skin betray her.

Can't sleep either?

Her body didn't shift and let her lips and eyes talk, the curves of the blonde's mouth every so often forming into a small smirk or her eyes meeting her neighbour's gaze. The brunette followed the same, communicating unsaid thoughts through small shifts in their stares.

The brunette drank from her wine then smirked a little, as her eyes playfully moved to look at Lisa's slightly exposed legs.

She could almost hear her neighbour's thoughts: I was looking for a midnight snack.

Lisa smiled earnestly, a little giggly. The space between them was definitely allowing her to breathe, but it's still insane how the brunette can make her feel this way just by staring. She could admit to the chemistry being off the charts, but for her neighbour to leave her unsettled like this?

Almost unheard of from her entire flirting history.

The brunette gazed at her, but this time, something in her neighbour's look shifted. Lisa couldn't exactly figure out what it was, but her cat-like eyes somehow softened. The girl leaned back with her elbows propped on the lounge, her head tilted around as if moving to remove stiff areas. She let her gaze fall on Lisa's eyes again.

She now feels more relaxed and Lisa felt a slight sense of warmth, indulging in the feeling that maybe she's both an aphrodisiac and comfort for her.

They both stared at each other, wordlessly studying the other with a mix of both need and lust and healthy curiosity, and perhaps even trying to remember details about their masks and their skins to tide them through the next few days until they see each other again.

--

A/N:

Please forgive any writing errors or inconsistencies. I'm not making as much effort here compared to TATGILB where I proofread through it more than 5x, unlike here where I'm mostly publishing this as I write and only run it through grammarly once. I proof-read once and that's it.

I mean, come on. It's a smut book. Do we really need that much grammar coherency, lol

Also, I just saw Blackpink's Netflix Docu tonight. I had a tough week and could only find time today. It was as good as licking an ice cream at the end of a really fucked up day, believe me.