Three

Stokeley's Point Of View

"You have got to chill out." Jah looks at me. "Nothing going on between me and Bil. I wouldn't do that to you, She wouldn't either but I will say, mentioning the baby that you both lost is low."

I look at Jah. "I know how low it was and I wasn't saying she was cheating." I look away from him. "I'm saying she doesn't come to me, she goes to you instead. To me that doesn't make any sense."

I sigh. "Us fighting like this feels like it's not working. I want her Jah. But if she's wanting something else I don't wanna be in the way of that."

"See, you know she loves you. She comes to me because I'm the one that knows you better than anyone else and she's scared she's going to lose you." He pauses for a second letting it sink in.

He then adds on. "Bottom line is, you both need to communicate if you both want it to work. She's fragile. You and I of all people know that. So give it space. Then come back after you've both calmed down, it's better than trying to work issues out too quickly."

I nod and look at Jah. "I'm sorry. Tell her I'm sorry for now until I can myself. And that I'll come back when I'm calm and I'm not giving up on her. She needs to know those things."

He pats me on the shoulder. "You've both got this." He smiles softly. "Ima make sure of it."