Happy Birthday Harden-Steel

The day of planning was here. Mina was extremely excited about it because it was her new boyfriend's birthday. She had never been so eager to plan anything. To her, this was one of the most important days ever. It needed to be perfect.

To make it easier on herself, Mina consulted the help of her friend, Momo Yaoyorozu, who usually planned events with her. "What would you do for Todoroki's birthday?"

"Well, he's a bit different from most of our classmates so I'd keep it simple." She replied. "For Kirishima though, you have to make sure it's suited to his style."

"So I got to make sure that it's manly?" Mina laughed a bit at the one adjective her boyfriend couldn't stop using.

"Yes, it has to be manly." She laughed with her pink friend. "Once you have a plan on the overall experience you want to give, we should go out and get some supplies."

"Sounds great!" The pink-skinned girl smiled as she thought about what the party would look like. She had a few ideas. One of them was a red-themed party, another was a dance party, but the last one was simple but included all of their friends dressed in their hero costumes. She figured the last one was the coolest because it combined his two favorite things: His friends and Being a hero. "I think I got it! We can have a party with us being in our hero costumes. Now I know we shouldn't be using them for trivial uses but one of his favorite things is being a hero."

"I think that's a good idea!" Yaoyorozu agreed. "So we should go grab party supplies since I can't create everything. That would use too much of my energy."

"I agree!" She nodded. "Let's go!"

On their way back from the store, they bump into Class 1-B's class rep, Itsuka Kendo. She was walking with supplies similar to theirs.

"Hey Ashido, Yaoyorozu." She greeted. "Looks like you guys are having a party too."

Both girls nodded in response.

"Today is Kirishima's birthday so we thought that we could throw him a hero costume party!" Mina exclaimed. "It'll be the best birthday he's ever had."

"Well, today is Tetsutetsu's birthday and I thought I'd throw him a party too!" She beamed. "What a coincidence!"

"Since they share a birthday and they're such good friends, maybe we can do one party with both classes," Yaoyorozu suggested. She had her hands folded as she thought about it. "We could ask our teachers Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King permission to use a bigger area on campus and that way it can accommodate both classes."

"That's a brilliant idea, Yaoyorozu!" Kendo agreed.

"I think so too." Mina smiled. "Let's get back to school and ask right away!"

Aizawa stared at the three girls in an intimidating way as he processed their request. "You want to have a what?"

"A party where we dress up in our hero costumes," Ashido repeated. "It would be great since Kirishima loves being a hero so much. Also, we would like that space because it's also Tetsutetsu's birthday."

He pinched the bridge of his nose due to being annoyed. This request meant more paperwork which also meant less time for sleep. "Ugh, what do you think, Vlad?"

"I think there's no harm in allowing them to use an area on the compound for their hero costume party." The other teacher stated. "Give them a shutdown time and we can file the approval. They do deserve some R&R."

"Fine, you guys can use the area you requested but at 11, make sure everything is done, got it?!" He gave them an intimidating stare again.

"We got it, sir!" The girls chorused.