"I'm really sorry I'm not really remembering anything. I'm trying I promise." I said. "Can I eat that fish? I'm really hungry." I said.

"No. No. No. Not yet. First, phase two." Fallon said flipping her hair over her shoulder and leaning in front of me.

"Woah is this some sort of Dracula fetish?" I asked.

"No. It's rose water. It's your favourite." Fallon said. "Come on sniff. Sniff my neck."

"Seriously?" I asked smiling.

"Yes it's science." Fallon laughed leaning closer to me. I sniffed her neck.

"Nah I'm still picking up sea bass." I said. Fallon stood up and sprayed more spray.

"Now?" Fallon asked. I smelt her neck.

"Yeah. It's actually quite nice." I said.

"So it's working?" Fallon asked.

"Something's working." I said as Mom walked in.

"Ugh. What on Earth? It smells like a fish brothel in here." Mom said.

"You just insulted everyone in here including the bass." Fallon said.

"Take your bass and leave." Mom said.

"I could do that or I could stay. I'm torn Laura but I think I'm gonna stay." Fallon said.
"Mom, leave them alone." Vanessa said walking in.

"Why do you like their relationship so much?" Mom asked.

"Jordan may not remember much right now but Fallon makes her so fucking happy. I've never seen Jordan as happy as she is with Fallon." Vanessa said.

"I see. I need security in here. Security." Mom yelled walking out. I threw my head backwards.

"Vanessa get her out. Please I can't deal with her crazy." I begged.

"I'll try." Vanessa said walking after Mom.

"Okay. Don't pay attention to that. We were engaged remember. I proposed to you in a row boat on lake Carrington. I even used your father's ring." Fallon said.

"Oh you mean this ring that I have worn around my neck everyday since Jordan's father died." Mom said.

"I gave the ring to Fallon." Vanessa said.

"And that's my chain." I said. "I know because I had the Falcon's carved into the cross." Vanessa unclasped the chain and handed it to Fallon.

"You'll end up loosing it if I give it to you." Vanessa said to me.

"Jordan, we were married and then divorced. Engaged with that ring and I know it sounds crazy but please you have to trust me." Fallon said.

"Fallon I believe you. Why do you think I've been trying so hard to remember things?" I asked. Security walked in.

"Finally. Can you please escort this mad woman out?" Mom asked.

"She can stay. She's my sister's fiancée." Vanessa said.

"Vanessa." Mom said.

"Fallon's doing more good for Jordan than you are right now. If you really care about Jordan let Fallon stay." Vanessa said.

"I can enough to protect her from the inevitable pain that she'll go through." Mom said.

"I don't need protection." I said.

"Fine but I'm going." Mom said walking out.

"I'll give you two some space. Night." Vanessa said walking out. I zoned out for a little while Fallon put her hand on my thigh.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" Fallon asked.

"I'm trying really hard to remember things because I know how important it is to you that I remember us but what if I don't Fallon? What if I don't remember the relationship we had?" I asked. Fallon sat next to me.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me. I know you're trying and yes it's important to me that you remember something but if you can't then we can start a fresh and make new memories okay? But whatever happens I'll be here right next to you okay?" Fallon said hooking her fingers under my chin. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad your here." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. Fallon kissed my head. I sighed in content with my head on stomach.

"You haven't been sleeping have you?" Fallon asked.

"I can't lie to you." I said.

"Oh and your doctor said that your knee was heeling better than expected so you could be back in sport after about six months if you get a clear MRI." Fallon said. I nodded slowly falling asleep.

"Sweet dreams Jordan. I love you." Fallon said kissing my head.

Timeskip

I lay in the hospital bed watching Netflix when Vanessa walked in.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Vanessa asked.

"I'm alright but have you spoken to Fallon today. She said she was coming but hasn't turned up yet." I said.

"Fallon came but Mom is stood outside with a security guard and she placed a restraining order against Fallon." Vanessa said. "Try calling her."'

"I don't have freaking service." I said.