"This guy?" Fallon asked pointing at the man.

"Yeah. Uh Sam or Sammy Jo?" I asked.

"Wait you remember me?" Sam asked. I nodded.

"My best friend." I said.

"Wow. I feel so special." Sam said. Mom and Fallon were glaring at each other.

"Jordan, I am going I will be back when mother superior has gone. Do you want me to get you anything?" Fallon asked.

"Can you get my laptop please?" I asked. Fallon nodded kissing my cheek before walking out with Sam leaving me with mom.

I fell asleep and woke up to a doctor stood next to the bed.

"Hey doctor. I'm sorry I don't remember. Are you uh from psych or neurology." I asked.

"Yes." The doctor said. "Do you remember me from before?"

"Uh no I don't." I said. "My memory's uh well you tell me. Because this gap in my life is insanely frustrating." I said.

"Right. Sure so I know we've already been through this but one more time. What do you remember about the day of the accident?" The doctor asked.

"Uh easy nothing." I said.

"That's great. I mean that's great the you don't remember the pain you went through. So what is the last thing you remember? How far back?" The doctor asked.

"Shouldn't you already know this?" I asked.

"Yes but this is how we continually test your memory." Doctor said.

"Well uh from what they've told me the last thing I remember is from I don't know 2 years ago." I said.

"That's right. Well done." The doctor said.

"Is this normal amnesia protocol?" I asked.

"Ahh it's more post-protocol banter." The doctor said as Mom walked in.

"Good morning doctor. Oh it's you." Mom said to my doctor. "Lovely to see you again."

"Mrs Vankirk." The doctor said.

"You know my doctor?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes I do. Very well" Mom said. "Actually I could I see you outside for a sec?" Mom asked.

"Uh I'm an adult. I'd rather you talk about me in front of me." I said.

"Don't be silly I don't keep secrets from my girl. I promise I'll fill you in on everything." Mom said.

A couple hours later Fallon walked in with a tray.

"Did someone order a pan seared Chilean seabass?" Fallon asked.

"Fallon woah. What? I mean I didn't." I said.

"Well that's the charm of my service. I deliver it before you even know you want it." Fallon said.

"You really shouldn't of done all this." I said.

"Full confession. I have basically taken a micro course in retrograde amnesia over the past few days and stimulating sense memory is supposed to be the best cure." Fallon said.

"Does this mean I don't get to eat it?" I asked.

"No. No. No. Not yet. Just smell." Fallon said holding out the tray in front of me. "Chilean sea bass is the first meal you ever cooked for me." Fallon said. I smiled. I smelt the fish.

"Mmh. That smells amazing." I said.

"Yeah. It was very sweet you came over to the manor and cooked it for me shirtless. It was very romantic." Fallon said.