It began

Once the blond guy grabbed me and put me in the van I didn't know what happened . I knocked out completely until the van stopped . I couldn't move my hands and feet they were tide up . I was too scared to even scream , cause I felt like they were going to hurt me . I stayed quite & just listened . I heard like 5 different voices at a time , but there was one that I recognized . I wasn't sure if it was him though , but I just kept quite . I was carried somewhere I didn't know until I felt them sit me down on a cold chair .

They tied me up to the chair , they took off the bag & I saw the bright light . I saw the shadows on the walls . It was a dark & empty room . All of a sudden I feel a hand touching my hair , I got so scared I started shaking . Then I feel the hand going down my shoulder , then to my arm . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . Once I opened them I saw him ! The blond guy ! It was him !

I started screaming & crying . I tried taking my arms off the knot . I was freaking out soo bad that he got a cloth & wrapped it up around my mouth  . I was crying soo bad that I couldn't even breath . I didn't know what to do . All of a sudden I felt a sting . They put a shot on me , I didn't know what it was until I passed out . I didn't remeber one single thing after that . I woke up & I was still in the same cold chair in the empty room . He was sitting in the corner looking through his phone .

My phone ! My phone ! My eyes opened wide I tried not to make that much noise so he wouldn't notice . I looked down & I still had my phone in my pocket . I couldn't reach it , so I just left it alone for now . He looked at me with the corner of his eyes . I got scared so I just looked down . The other guys were still in the back talking & laughing . I turned around & I didn't see him there . Where did he go ? Where is he ? God help me please !

From the corner of my eye I see his hand about to touch my left shoulder . I turned around slowly & I see him again . It was him ! It was the blond guy ! I blinked & then I noticed him . It's him . The one I had recognized with his voice .