| IV | THE ANNOUNCEMENT PT.3

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

NOBODY's POV

As all of their classes had already finished through the day. The team soon went to the gym.

" Heeeey cooaach!!" (Y/N) greeted happily to their coach.

" Oh you guys are here already? Its still early though. Dont you have other things to do before we start?"

" Nope! Me and Sakura-chan already finished from our last class. It finished early since Ms. Kobayashi had to deal with something regarding of the fight one of our classmates had started with someone from the other section. Sooooo yaa!"

" Oh ok then, we should start the meeting then. Umm... Is it alright to you guys? Dont you guys have other things to do unlike (L/N)-san and Mochimi-san? " Their coach asked the other members that seems to be already inside the gym.

"None coach." The other members replied to their coach all together, which made their coach flinch for a bit.

"Haha... Well umm.. *cough* uhhh okay! Lets get started."

| TIMESKIP |

After their coach had already told them on when to start the training camp, which was scheduled next monday since today is friday, he then asked them if they dont have anymore questions.

"Soo got anymore questions? None?"

"Uh-ummm... Coach. Can I ask one question?"

" Yes Mochimi-san, you may."

" Whe...where will they be staying and how long will they sta...stay?

" Well you see, they'll be staying in one of the hotels here close to the school and maybe they'll be staying for about a week or two I guess. It depends on your guys improvements and so are their's. " The coach answered then stated.

" O..oh thankyou coach.."

"No problem!, now if you guys have any questions just ask away but for now just continue your practice and I'll be taking care of some things in the faculty room. Okay?"

"Yes coach!"

" Okay, see you tomorrow then!"

Their soon left from the gym while the team started to practice.

| TIMESKIP |

" Man.. Did you guys think that maybe the Inarazaki team's Miya twins will have some pretty trashy attidude?" Ishigami asked the team while finishing up cleaning the gym.

" Huh? Why did you ask that?" Kimiko asked him while helping (Y/N) taking the net.

" Well...hmm.. You see, we heard that those two are really popular right!? And... Most popular guys are trashy since their always being fondled up by girls. Sooo Im guessing the two of them or atleast one of them must be trashy.

" Well maybe but you cant be so sure of that."
Kimiko said to him.

" Hey Ishigami! Wanna bet?" Minato asked him.

" What kind of bet?"

" If I win, you'll be doing what ever I want you to do and if you win, I get to do what ever you want me to do and vise versa."