Let me show you

Cookie layed under Malcom on her penthouse floor by the fireplace letting out little Moans he he sucked on her neck. She did like Malcom and Don't get her wrong she liked the sex. But to her it didn't make her want more It made her feel unpleased. " Malcom Malcom stop stop", she called pushing Malcom off of her. " Cookie What what's wrong", He asked getting off of her and laying beside her.

" Malcom look I-I'm not feeling this", She said pointing her finger between them. " Its just that we- She was cut off by a key turning into the door they both watched it open and it was Lucious. " LUCIOUS WHAT THE HELL", Cookie said pulling the cover over herself. " Oh My bad was I interrupting something", Lucious asked closing the door. " How did you get in here", Cookie asked. " You gave me a key when me and you were messing around", He replied.

" Um Yes you were now get out!", Cookie yelled throwing Malcom's pillow at him but he dodged it. " Come on Cookie were you actually enjoying the sex or were you just moaning", Lucious asked looking at cookie then to Malcom.

" Yes she was so can you leave so we can finish", Malcom spoke Lucious watched Cookie lower her head. " Ohh cookie why don't you let me show him how real sex is done", Lucious asked.

" Nigga are you out of yo dam mind you not touching me for the rest of your life", She spoke looking away from him. " Just one time and then you can have this bitch ass security guard to yourself", Lucious asked again. " UGH fine LUCIOUS but I swear to god you better never bother me again with shit like this", she spoke.

Lucious stripped out of his clothes and god down on the floor with Cookie while Malcom moved out of the way and stood up to watch them. " Malcom I'm sorry He's just jealous but it means nothing", Cookie spoke as Lucious crawled on top of her and removed the blanket from her body.

"Dam", Lucious whispered as he stared at cookie's body. " Lucioius can we please just get this over with", Cookie snapped. " Now when you have sex with cookie you have to know how to do it right something you should learn since she apparently wasn't moaning", Lucious spoke to malcom.

" Lucious shut the hell up", Cookie snapped again. " turn around baby", Lucious spoke. Cookie rolled her eyes as she turned around and put her butt in the air and her face down on her pillow. " No when you enter cookie do a couple of slow strokes then that's when you cant pleasure her",Lucious said without warning he slowly entered cookie making her gasp. He started to speed up her pace and cookie tried to hard not to moan for the sake of malcom

" Ha see she's not even moaning with you either guess we both lost", Malcom chuckled. " Hhm so you thought she's holding it in see...",Lucious said. Just then cookie let out a load moan. " MHHP ahhh LUCIOUSSSS", She moaned.

" Hmm your so pretty and sexy baby", Lucious spoke kissing down her back. " See when your having sex with cookie or what I call it making love to her you need to make her feel like this is real don't just worry about yourself", Lucious said.

Lucious placed a hear and pleasurable slap on cookies ass as he sped up his pace. " MMM LUUUUUUUU!!!!!", Cookie moaned as her eyes flew to the back of her head. " Dam baby", Moaned Lucious. " AHHH YES LUCIOUS IM CUMMMMINNGG", she moaned. she came all over his shaft.

" ah oh my goodness", she moaned. " Ok when she does that that means you need to change positions don't stay in the same position because the sex wont pleasure her anymore", Lucious told Malcom.

" Turn that sexy ass around and lay flat baby", Lucious told cookie pulling out of her. Cookie turned around and layed flat on her back And lucious settled in between her legs.

" Hmh baby", Lucious spoke he leaned down and captured her lips.

without warning He started to pound her from the front as Malcom just stood there and watched

without warning He started to pound her from the front as Malcom just stood there and watched. He pulled away from the kiss and placed kisses and licks all over her neck as cookie grabbed her pillow for dear life. He rubbed up and down her sides.

the two kissed like they never did before cookies mouth not wanting to leave Lucious mouth. " Yes yes yes uh uh fuck LUUUUU!", she moaned digging her nails into his back. " dam you so tight cooks you gone make me nut", Lucious spoke kissing down her stomach as he sped up his pace.

" OOH FUCK LUUUUU BABY DON'T STOP", She moaned. " shit cook", Lucious told her. " MHMh MHmh LUCIOUSSSSSS", She screamed he leaned down and captured her lips again. " Hmm baby how's daddy makin you feel daddy makes you feel good", Lucious asked.

" yes yes yes DADDY MAKES ME FEEL SO GOODDDDD", she replied. He sped up his pace again and cookie was about to pas out. " FUCK FUCK FUCK PAPI", She moaned. This whole time Malcom just stood there shocked he couldn't believe that his girlfriend was literally having sex with her ex IN front of his eyes and she was enjoying it.

" MHHP MHHP IM GONNA CUM AGAINNN", she screamed as she tossed her head from side to side. " That's it cum for daddy", He said as she came all over his shaft. He pulled out and they collapsed by each other panting to catch their breath.

" see she's about to go to sleep", Lucious said watching cookie try her hardest to keep her eyes open. " This was digusting I'm leaving it's over cookie", Malcom said outting on his clothes and leaving. Cookie faned her hand in dismissal in a way which means she doesn't care.

Me and Cookie just sat there panting until I broke the silence. " So was that god", He asked. " It was better then good", she replied. " but your still not better the Malcom", she said sitting up on her elbow.

"What", he asked. " Im joking",she replied. " Oh hell no you bout to pay all night for that shit he said getting on top of her and they started another round.