Chapter10

Everyone was waiting on news about how Kendall was doing. Once they found their phones Griffin had taken from them, Karen had contacted her friends at the New York FBI Bureau and had got Kendall safe over there while Griffin was going to pay for what he did.

"You guys are the ones who brought in Kendall,correct?"They all nodded.

"He's fine. He should be waking up in a few hours. It's a good thing you're smart enough to bring him here. If he were brought to a regular hospital, doctors would be asking him questions about his powers since they are illegal."The doctor notified them.

"You guys may sit with him if you want but you need to think about when to extract these powers." They all nodded and headed off to Kendall's room.

"Oh my god Kendall. "Jo ran up to his bedside, happy that her boyfriend was no longer under Griffin's control.

"Everything's going to be okay." James assured Katie, after seeing her brother unconscious.

"Guys look," Logan said." It's all over the news."

"Breaking story tonight. It has been reported former Big Time Rush member Kendall Knight has been found in New York and is being treated at an unknown location. It has been reported also CEO of RCM CBT Global net Sanyoid Corporation Arthur Griffin has been arrested and booked for kidnapping, holding illegal weapons, and making illegal weapons. Police also report three other people were found unconscious and taken to a nearby hospital but considered possible accomplices. This story will be updated regularly. I'm-.."Delilah turned the tv off as everybody was on edge. Someone leaked the news of Kendall being found and taken to the FBI medical wing which no one knew about. But they knew about Griffin being part of it. Griffin, the one who gave them 3 months for a demo was the one who took them before but nobody knew about it.

"Guys as long as they don't know about us being here were ok. Now let's just wait for Kendall to wake up." Carlos said, calming everyone down.

———

Back in Minnesota, Jennifer was working her usual shift at the diner when some customer asked about the segment on the news.

"Hey Jennifer, isn't your son Kendall Knight?" She looked to where he was pointing at.

"In other news today, Arthur Griffin was arrested for kidnapping Kendall Knight where he is now getting treatment at an undisclosed location. We will keep you updated on this breaking story." Jennifer had one of the employees cover her tables while she has to make a phone call.

'Katie, are you ok?'

'Mom I'm fine. I'm with Kendall.'

'Where are you guys? On the news it said an undisclosed location." Jennifer heard talking in the background which could be anyone.

'Hi Jennifer, My name is Karen Turner. I'm sure you have met my daughters Delilah and Kelli, I am their mother who is an FBI agent. We have Kendall here at the FBI medical wing in New York.'

'Is Kendall okay? Is everyone ok?'

'I can assure your children are fine and so is everyone else.'

'We're just waiting for Kendall to wake up from the sedative Griffin gave him and we'll be able to fly him back home.'

'When do you think he'll be home?'

'Latest I say is the day after tomorrow. You can meet us there if you like."

'I'll see you then.'

Jennifer walked back and took her tables over again.

---------

Jo, Katie, and James were waiting for Kendall to wake up while everyone else went to get them something to eat when they saw Kendall's moving slightly.

"Kendall?" Katie questioned.

"Hey guys," Kendall said.

"Hi Buddy," James said.

"Kendall, I'm so glad to see you." Jo hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"Jo I kind of need air to breathe." Kendall said, chucking how strong Jo can hold him.

"Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. Sorry to everyone I hurt while I was Griffin's control." Kendall sighed.

"Kendall it's fine. All that matters is your back with us." Logan said as he entered the room, with five burgers in his hands.

"I had a feeling you were awake. It's good to have our leader back."

"Kendall, this is Karen Turner. She's Delilah's and Kelli's mom and an FBI agent."

"Hello Kendall. I'm sure you are wondering where you're at. This is the FBI medical wing. We didn't want to bring you to a regular hospital where doctors might want to do a test on the powers Griffin gave you." Karen explained

"Thanks I guess." Everyone knew there was something else on Kendall's mind.

"Well let's see when we get Kendall home." Karen left to find the doctor.

Everyone else was chatting or watching TV. As soon as the news segment about Griffin, Kendall's eyes were glued to the screen.

'Arthur Griffin, the prime suspect in the Kendall Knight case have been arrested along with Jett Stetson, Maria Vasquez and Jesse Fleming who have been possible accomplices. We will update you more with this breaking story.'

"Kendall are you ok?" Camille asked.

"Yeah." Soon Delilah's mom came back to let everyone know Kendall can leave after he answers some questions. Oh how this was going to be a long day. 

----

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. The end is near so 2-3 chapter left before this is finished. Stay safe out there and until then.