"And this is your little brother Greyson" I took Jamie as Mouse helped her hold Greyson

"So this is my niece" I handed her to Will 

"It is this is Jamie Alexandra Gerwitz." Will was the only one that knew we were having twins because he looked at my file when I asked him to find something out for me. We kept our sonograms to ourself after the first couple of appointments because it was obvious. Mouse soon handed Will Greyson and I smiled as Will interacted with Greyson and Jamie. Natalie walked in with a pile of papers 

"These are all yours. I'll be up in a little while to get them" I smiled as Mouse took the papers. Will handed me both Jamie and Greyson 

"Would you like me to keep Mya for a little or not?" 

"Erm" I looked up Mouse

 "It's up to you" 

"We'll pick her up from you shortly if that's ok?" 

"Yeah of course" Will left and Mouse put both Jamie and Greyson back into their cots before helping me out of bed and into the bathroom. He helped me get changed into the Black and White floral print short-sleeve nursing dress. I smiled and pulled my hair into a half up half down bun. I applied a little bit of makeup to hide the dark circles under my eyes and Mouse helped me put my flip flops on. 

"I'll go get the car seats if you're ok up here" 

"I'm fine if you put the outfits on the bed for me" 

"Of course" Mouse helped me back through to the room and I walked over to Greyson's cot. I picked him up bouncing him slightly as I walked over to the bed. I lay Greyson down before getting him changed into his outfit. I put his little socks on him before placing him back into his cot. I picked Jamie up doing the exact same thing as I did with Greyson. I placed her back in her cot before grabbing the mits and slipping them onto both Jamie and Greyson's hands. 

A set of hands wrapped around my waist as I stood looking down at Jamie and Greyson

A set of hands wrapped around my waist as I stood looking down at Jamie and Greyson. I looked up to see Mouse standing behind me. I kissed him then went back to looking at our two perfect babies. 

"Let's get you three home" Mouse kissed my head 

"Can we stop at 51 and the district?" 

"I thought 51 was on shift yesterday?" 

"They're doing a double because they aren't working the parade." 

"Yeah ok come on" Mouse picked Jamie up as I picked Greyson up. We walked over to the bed where Mouse had laid the car seats. I lay Greyson into the car seat on the left before buckling him in. I lay the cover over him before tucking it into the sides. 

"Hey, you two ready to go?" Nat asked walking in. 

"Yeah we are" Natalie took the paperwork 

"Well you are free to go"