the cumminging

Percy sighed as they pushed open the door to the shared home of the Kinky House. Stupid name, they all knew, but what else could it be?
They were immediately greeted with a loving kiss on the forehead from Arty. Smiling, they leaned into his touch and hold on their waist. Not long after, Gus came through to place his own kiss on Percy's head. They all laughed at each other before percy got to further themselves into the house.
A smile erupted into their face as they saw Tommy already in the kitchen with a meal being prepared by the minute.
"Do you want any help?" Percy offered, gesturing with their hand. The only response from Tommy was a shake of his head, then a gesture to Abby in the other room.
Percy nodded in understanding, waving at Abby as they decided to head into their room. It was nice, but still messy from when they all woke up. The only difference was that Soob laid on the king-sized mattress with a relaxed figure, eyes looking at his phone as he scrolled through whatever he was looking at.
"Hey dumbass," Percy called to them, throwing their small figure onto the mattress.
Soob huffed in annoyance, "The fuck do you think you're doing?" Soob wasn't a fan of the shifting movements that stirred their relaxed muscles. Flicking Percy in the nose, they relaxed back onto their side. Percy whined at how Soob acting, deliberately turning over to face away from them.
Soob chuckled lowly, knowing that they'd give up soon and leave the bedroom to play minecraft with Arty. And they were right, Arty ended up yelling at Percy to come and play with him.
Soob relaxed, finally alone.  They continued scrolling through their for you page on tiktok, stopping on a certain video. It had the popular song by Corpse playing, mindlessly causing Soob to recite the lyrics. The video had suggestive themes, which translated easily in Soob's head  They felt it get hotter within the room— or rather their body. They sighed as a distinct tent seemed to form up on their crotch, and ache pulsating from it.
———
Tommy sighed in relief as he finally retrieved the chicken and rice from the slow cooker, a steam of the food hitting his face.
"Hey whores, dinner's ready." he called out to the others. Eagerly trying to be first, Toby and Percy both tackled over each other as the desperately clawed to get into the kitchen. Gus cackled at them, stepping over and into the kitchen. He pulled out a can of coke from the fridge, switching it open and looking around.
Everyone was finally seated around the table, except for a certain horny bitch boy. Gus eyed each of his friends curiously, as if they were hiding Soob.
It was only until a low groan erupted from the bedroom that anyone knew where they were.

(lol cliff hanger)