Legal Stuff

In order to enter your story in Wattpad India Awards, your book must abide by all the rules/eligibility criteria mentioned below.

- You must be a 13+ years Indian in order to participate.

- Your story must contain a total of 10,000 words for being eligible to participate in the awards. As for poetry; the poetry/collection of poetry should be 500 words at least.

- Only authors that are from India are allowed to participate.

- English and Hindi are the only two languages that will be accepted for now, except for the Regional Language category in which, Tamil and Malayalam will also be accepted.

- In order to participate, you will have to fill out a form. While doing so – make sure you fill out all the details accurately.

- Genres that will be accepted for the awards are - romance, poetry, science fiction, fantasy/adventure, mystery/thriller, young and new adult, horror/paranormal, fanfiction, regional language (Tamil and Malayalam).

- One author can enter as many books as they want as long as the story fits the guidelines.

- Once the form is filled, you will receive a message at the end of the form that your response has been submitted, please do not spam the account asking for confirmation.

- Wattpad India holds the right to change/alter the judging deadlines anytime.

For more information, check our Official rules here