Chapter 2

Dan's POV:

I was walking to maths class, which by the way is my worse class, not that I do well in any of my lessons, The kid from earlier, was harrasing me.

"Hey guys, have you lot ever seen a fat emo?" says one of the bullies

"This is a horrendus sight. Makes me sick." snarks the second bully

"Why don't you leave me alone" I replied

"Awww poor emo boy, think your so tough" says the last bully

"I SAID TO FUCK OFF" I yell

Before they can answer, the principle comes to me and shows me where my maths class is. To be honest, I just want to go home, I just want to go back to sleep. This day should be over. When I arrive, I was 5 minutes late. The worst part is there is only one seat that is open. Next to a tall boy. He had black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. His eyes are the bluest eyes I have ever seen. NO! Why am I thinking like this about a guy? I pushed the thought out of my mind. I rushed to my seat and when the boy looked at me, I felt myself starting to blush. I quickly look down at my work. I realize that I don't know what im doing. Suddenly, the boy next to me wrote the steps to the problem on my paper. I look at him, at he smiles at me. I quickly look down. Before I know it, I was just thinking. Thinking about bullies and what they call me. Honestly, I kinda believe what they call me. I get that familiar itch on my wrist. I scratched my arm for relief. I just got up and ran out the room. I ran right into the bathroom. I forgot my blade at home. So I decided im going home early.

Phil's POV:

I always love school. I dread leaving it. The new boy is in two of my classes. Not that I mind, mostly because he is beautiful. He is beautiful no matter how unhappy he looks. I dont care how unhappy he is, I can relate. I don't want to judge him. I snap back into my senses and start walking home from school. My brother Ben, refuses to take me home.He tells me that im a fag and doesnt want to catch my faggot curse. So I am forced to walk home. No matter what the weather is like. Not that Ben has ever liked me. He has always resented me, even before I was openly gay. As I reach the front door, I see that Ben isn't home yet. I give a sigh of relief as I open the door. So I started my daily routine before Ben gets home. I make pancakes, do my homework and then watch buffy. But today, Ben is home early. He yells at me "OPEN THE DOOR YOU FAGGOT". I stand up and do as im told, because I cannot take anymore of his abuse. I am suprised I am even alive. As Ben walks in he yells at me.

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?" yells Ben. I can smell the alcohol on his breath. "Im sorry Ben, do you want me to make you some supper?" I ask. "Why would I want your faggot hands touching my food", Ben retorts. He gets up and says he is to tired to deal with me. He pushes me as hard as he could. My rib hits the side of the wall. I can feel my rib crack against the wall. As Ben slams the door to his room, I slide down the wall and cry. I drag myself to my bed and cry myself to sleep.

We decided to post Chapter 2 today! More parts to come soon! I hope you are enjoying so far.