"You should also talk to her a little, she probably misses you." She told him, putting her mask back on. "Make sure to give her the flowers, I think she'll like them!" 

And with that, she walked away. 

It took Donghyuck a good few seconds to recollect himself. Only upon taking a long, very shaky breath was he able to turn towards the gravestone. Just reading her name on it made his throat feel swollen and his heart feel heavy although it was empty. 

Yet this wasn't the feelings that he was imagining he will get. The last time he had come to her grave, it had been too much for him to handle. He had to get away. But standing in front of her now... it didn't seem as scary. As if the reality had finally set in.

It was true that Yuna was gone. There was nothing that could bring her back, not love, not hate, not sadness. She will remain asleep. And somehow that didn't hurt Donghyuck as much as he thought it would. And unlike last time, the tears didn't flood his eyes immediately just at one look.

His throat was dry as he took a step forward, stopping in front of her gravestone. The boy then slowly got on one knee, placing the fresh, beautiful bouquet right beside the lit candle. As he got back up, his eyes stood at the dancing flame, bursting with life.

Same as Soomin, Donghyuck gave a deep bow and only spoke after swallowing the saliva gathered in his mouth.

"Hello Yuna... It's been a while." He began awkwardly, not having spoken to her in such a long time. Of course, silence greeted him. But it felt rather comforting.

Donghyuck didn't know what to say. Truthfully, he had nothing to tell her. It felt as if they had drifted, their relationship and closeness being a mere memory. She wasn't going to be up to date with everything he's been doing and won't relate to anything he tells her. It wasn't her fault though, it was him who completely changed after losing her.

"So... how's being dead?" The boy blurted out, only realizing how stupid he sounded after the words left his mouth.

He nervously glanced over towards Soomin who was standing further away, yet she didn't want to interrupting therefore was looking away with her hands blocking her ears.

Donghyuck sighed, turning back to the grave.
"She's a bit hyperactive, isn't she? Actually you two are really similar, you know?"

The silence that greeted him actually didn't seem pleasant. Last time, he had talked to her as if she was alive. The difference now is that he realizes she's dead.

"It's been... difficult Yuna. I miss you. You always made me smile, laugh, made me a better person..." Donghyuck continued, wanting to find the right words. "I don't think I'll ever be over your death.

I'll try to get better. To fit in with the team more and to learn how to find happiness and be a better person without you. I'll do it by myself. But I'll never, ever forget you and I'll always love you."

The boy took a deep breath. His head was empty, there were no words left to say. That's why he slowly turned around and began walking towards Soomin, his feet sliding on the floor. He felt as if the stone had been lifted off of his heart, finally letting him breathe a little.

"Let's go." Donghyuck ordered strictly upon tapping the girl on the shoulder.

"Already?" She asked surprised, removing her hands from her ears.

"Yeah." He hummed. "I'm done."

"Well alright then." Soomin smiled brightly, and placed a hand on his shoulder in order to bring him some comfort. She glanced over towards the grave, something like nostalgia filling her eyes. "I bet you she's really happy that you visited."

"Maybe she is..." Donghyuck trailed off following her gaze.

After a short silence, the two decided to get back to the car.

As they finally sat behind the dimmed glass, Soomin got the chance to remove the black mask over her nose with a long exhale. Donghyuck had already gotten a hold of his phone, scrolling through it with his eyes narrowed.

"Do you perhaps wanna grab something to eat? It's lunch time." Soomin asked him, hoping that he would say yes as she was actually starving.

"Sure, we can get something on the way."

The girl had to really stop herself from whispering a happy 'yes'. Then, Donghyuck furrowed his brows at his phone as if vibrated.

"Actually, we're going to the mall." He notified her.

"The mall? Why?"

"Your dad has sent in the first payment so the guys wanna take you out shopping."

Idk why but I find this so wholesomeAnyways girl finally gon get some proper clothing

Anyways girl finally gon get some proper clothing