Taking a deep breath, Soarir walks into the lounge room with a welcoming smile. Just as she suspected, the young Prince was in the lounge room.

"It's the Prince from the tea party!", Joshua freaks, instantly cowering into a bow.

"Nice to see you again, Your Highness", Soarir curtsies calmly.

Julian shockingly looks at his daughter with the word "what?!" written on his youthful face. Andre grins as if he was trying to fight it back.

"Nice to see you again too", he fiddles with the ruffles of his prince suit.

At the sight of the flustered prince, Julian blinks a few more times while furrowing his brows. Joshua could only wonder about his master's expression from under his silver bangs. 

"So what brings you here, Your Highness?", Soarir asks, going straight to the point while appearing polite.

"I just wanted to hang out with you"

The widened eyes of Julian spread out further as Joshua choked down a clump of jealousy and anxiety.

"Sure! Let me call my sister"

"I mean, the two of us"

[Wait, what?!] "Wait, what?"

Julian's jaw dropped to the ground as he gawked at his daughter, warning her with his alarming red eyes.

"Uhm, sure. Where do you want to go?", Soarir replies with a slight shrug and side smile.

It can't hurt anyone to hang out with the boy who would've been one of the love interests in a book but isn't, and for some reason wasn't mentioned at all.

Yeah, not suspicious and scary at all.

[Are you actually asking him where he wants to go?!]

"Well...yeah"

[Why?!]

"Because he wants to hang out? What's up with you, Usadem?"

[What's up with me? What's up with you, princess?!]

"I am super confused right now. At least give me some context"

[Argh, nevermind. All you need to know is that you now owe me]

"What?! I don't owe you anything"

[Hmph]

"We should go-", Andre begins but suddenly freezes. Soarir lifts an eyebrow in confusion.

"Sorry, but I just received a notification from the Palace and they need me back. I'll give you my letter code so be sure to write to me so we can meet again", the young Prince rises from his seat and begins writing on a piece of paper.

"He's so young. What matters does he have to go to?"

[Maybe studies?]

"Maybe"

Soarir and her father wave away at the young Prince as he enters his carriage. She clutches the piece of paper and suddenly wonders if she should write to him.

"What's a letter code?"

[A code to where you can send letters to him. Everyone has an individual code]

"So it's like a boy giving me his number..."

A faint flush brushes the girl's cheek.

[Hey, heeeeey, what are you getting all mucky for?]