❦ OPERATION M. I. N. I-G. O. L. F ❦

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The giant kid had little time to react when Numbuh 2 hit him right in the face. Big Brother went into a dazed state, before falling backwards, where the kids next door were standing.

The gasped when they saw his body coming down. Fortunately, when his unconscioused body collapsed, nobody got hurt.

Numbuh 2 groaned as he stood up and watched as he was cheered on by the others.

After the whole situation got taken care of, everyone was walking back home all together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After the whole situation got taken care of, everyone was walking back home all together.

"That was so freaking cool, 2! It's like, You just came out of nowhere, and knocked the living lights out of that dude! Kind of like a superhero!"

Number 4: I know right?! You really socked it to big brother. Wham, roight between the eye!

Numbuh 2 faced his friends with a flattered grin. But all those showering of praises came to an end, when in the middle of their walk, Number 2 suddenly got hit by a golf ball in the face out of nowhere, knocking him on the ground.

Everyone looked in surprise.

Number 3: Just like that!

Numbuh 1: Huh?

Number 1 muttered as he picked up the golf ball off on Numbuh 2' s belly, examining it, and noticed the ball had a face of a person on it.

A really ugly and nerdy looking one to be exact.

???: Ehem.

The children turned their attention from the ball and saw an adult man standing in front of them.

The mysterious man had light skin with a peach fuzz mustache and wearing red square glasses. Also wearing thick pink checkered golf pants and a matching golf cap, with a light blue shirt, white gloves and brown golf shoes.

He looked very annoyed by their presence.

???: I believe that is an official Putkin precision golf ball that your holding in your grubby little hands. Only true champions like myself may possess it. SO GIVE ME!

He stomped a bit forward and rudely snatched the ball from Number 1's hand.

(Y/n) glared at the stranger as she helped her fallen friend get back up.

"Hey, man. What the heck is wrong with you?! You just knocked over a kid without apologizing! Who do you think you are?!"

He merely scoffed and held his chest proudly with his hand.

Rupert: I am Rupert Putkin. World champion miniature golfer.

The children looked at him either confusedly or unimpressed. Perhaps somewhere in between.

Number 5: "mans champen minigolf "?

Rupert: That sport is call MINIATURE GOLF! Although, I shouldn't expect snot nose kids to truly appreciate the scale only adults can bring to this glorious sport.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・    𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒   ˚ · . जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें