Chapter 2 - The Encounter

Clarification: Aamna Sharif is the Komolika in my FF

Scene 1

 Anurag is working out hyperactively in gym. He expresses his depression and anger in his face. 

Gym Trainer - "Sir, are you fine? You should not workout heavy. You must take some breaks in workouts. "

Anurag shouts - "I know what to do. Its not your work to disturb me. Just move away".

 As the gym trainer knows his story as he is family friend, he doesn't get angry. After his workout,

Gym Trainer - "Sir, Just now you have completed your workout and you're extremely tired of workout. Please take some rest and then you can leave."

Anurag - "No need."

Gym Trainer -  "Shall I drop to you home?"

Anurag shouts - "Can't you just mind your business?"

Without waiting for his reply, he takes his bike. He drives his bike fast. Soon, he hits a car and he feel down and start bleeding.

Scene 2

Prerna is in library. She is taking references for her further project. She seems literally bored. Kuki came there as her friend called her. Unfortunately, her friend can't accompany her. Kuki feels lazy to leave the library. So, Kuki took a story book and sat near Prerna. Prerna dreams about Rishabh. She reminsces their eyelock. Kuki notices her. Kuki speak to Prerna. Without clear introduction, they start their friendship by speaking their own life stories. They both hug each other and left the library.

Scene 3

Anurag was bleeding profusely. Komolika came out of the car. Actually its a taxi. 

Komolika - "Oh my god, why can't he come slowly? God know what is the urgency for these rash driving boys?"

Komolika tied her Red dupatta in Anurag's wound. Anurag didn't see her face but like her voice

 Komolika messages Prerna that she is in hospital. Anurag manages to see her eyes but he didn't see her clearly. Anurag feels that he feels a special feeling for her and he is attracted towards her eyes.

Komolika looks at his face signs that he was extremely tired. She made him drink some water. She looks at his tall,  well built body and a attractive stubble with stylish attire and thinks, "He must be one of the spoilt rich brats who concentrate to impress girls. But I could see some deep sorrow in his eyes and also doubt that he must not be the typical rich brats."  

 Anurag gets admitted to hospital. Komolika calls the Basus. Komolika got a urgent call from her friend so she left the hospital.

Prerna came to hospital and Basus too reached there. The receptionist said that Prerna admitted Anurag there.

 [Accidentally, Komolika gives Prerna's visiting card to the receptionist for registration. Even in registration form, they filled based in the details they known]

 Nivedita thanks Prerna. Prerna manages to tell Komolika admitted him in hospital but in vain. The doctor says Anurag is alright and it is just a small accident. Anurag thanks Prerna. Prerna smiles and leaves the hospital. Nivedita, Tapur and Rakhi are impressed by Prerna's act.

After a day, Anurag returns home. He didn't drink or behaves arrogant. He was impressed by Prerna's (Actually Komolika) eyes and helping tendency. He is determined to secure a job and resolves to stand in his own foot and to forget his past incidents. Nivedita gets happy for seeing a positive change in Anurag. Anurag goes to his room and he holds the red dupatta and reminsces Prerna (Actually its Komolika). Anurag says to himself that he should marry Prerna by proposing his love and determines to care her. 

Komolika was thinking of Anurag's deep eyes and wondering what sorrows that eyes hold. She wonder why was she attracted to him. Prerna comes and stand in front of her. Komolika didn't notice her. Prerna understood that she was day-dreaming about someone. Prerna pats her. Komolika come to the real world.

Komolika - "Prerna..."

Prerna - "I was standing here for 5 minutes. But you were sitting like a toy. What made you think so intensely?"

Komolika - "His eyes..."

Prerna - "What eyes.."

Komolika - "Nothing Prerna..."

Prerna - "Can't you share anything to your sister?"

Komolika - "Prerna, its Anurag's eyes."

Prerna - "That boy who met with an accident."

Komolika - "Yeah, Prerna. I don't know why I am thinking about him. Also I think I am falling for him."