Untitled Story Part

Shoot ben shoot, shouted keven as he and ben 10 were being chased by a alien I'm trying to shoot said been but my gun Is jammed, then turn into a alian shouted keven I can't the omnatrix hasent recharged yet ben shouted back well tell it to hurry keven said I'm trying to make it hurry shouted ben but it's not just somthing you can make hurry, there it's ready cmon omnatrix give me somthing good.Ghosssssstfreak hisses ss ss hahahaha yeah been now kick this aliens but oookay kevennnnn said ghost freak.thats rite ben u go as ghost freak fine she'd off the alien ben turned back to his normal self.hmmm ben said these alias are starting to get stronger nah keven said your just imagining things, no I'm not keven ben said annoyed they are stronger than they have been before and faster and there are more of them, if you say so ben said keven, we should talk to grandpa and the plummer about this ben stated they will know what to do l , just then rook showed up in his plummer ship, where have you been rook ben shouted irritability sorry ben your grandpa made his famous zandorian goulash and you know it's my favorite said rook sheepishly well humph I hope you enjoyed it me and keven allmost died said ben irritability I'm sure you and keven could have handled things ben said rook you are plummer agents, well we need to go to the plummer hq it seems that the aliens are stronger and faster than before ben said we shall go now rook said hey what about me keven asked meby you can go and grab us some smoothies from Mr smoothie ben said, oh great now I'm a servant keven said flatly il meet you guys at hq.