5

Maneesha fuming in anger, How these creatures blame a little child as thief.  She want to kill them for what they did...

Maneesha....  calm down,  saniya is trying to control maneesha anger.

Rohan stopped saniya,  maneesha is right,  those people are not humans...

Soham sighed,  we know that,  but we are guests here and we can only do onething that when we return,  we should take ragini and dahlia with us.

Vamshi is little far away from them with dahlia in his hand.  He doesnt know what is happening inside him.  He is angry,  sad but at the same time happy that he met ragini and dahlia.

An unknown connection he felt for ragini and dahlia. He is an orphan and he never got a family for himself.  He always wanted a family,  on the past his friends became his family. 
Their friendship too have some strange bond.  Everyone have their on story.
Rohan and soham ran from the realities of their parants,  Saniya came to paris for hiding from her own parents who  forced her to marry a man elder than her by 18 years.  They only looked at his wealth and status. More than that they believed a girl only born for becoming the wife of someone...

Maneesha is a rebel,  she have a reason for that,  she is always the unwanted child in the family.  A daughter who is not born by marriage. A fatherless child,  he is a coward and doesnt accepted her mom and ran away from them. Her mother is judged by everyone.  When in school and college,  each and everytime the column of father name mocked her.  In her childhood she is a victim of bullying from her family,  school and society. 
Her mother marriage is done when she is in 5th class. They hided about tge fact of maneesha and married of to a man. Then on she always on the black list of her mothers family. 
Vamshi admires her,  because she never fallen infront of anyone,  She will bully the best bully in highschool and collage.  She will fought with her family and became a rebel.
Whatever,  she is lucky on the otherside.  Because the man who married her mother didnt know that she have a child before marriage.  Her mothers family never told him that.
But he understood something is disturbing his wife and questioned her. She told him everything and her innocence that her family told her he know everything. She only known the truth after her marriage and she is broken inside. Her family Send her away without Maneesha.
When her mom told him the truth, he never blamed her for,  instead he asked her to see the daughter.  That man took her to his life,  his family is against him and he fighted for maneesha with all.

If someone ask who is the hero of maneesha,  she will have only say that is her father,  the man who married her mother,  teached her never bent her head infront of any one and told her to fight for the right.  She loves him more than everything in this world.  Her only weekness,  he made her a real girl,  a girl who is not afraid of anyone. 
She came to paris for study,  the only person who is in their gang sooo font of family,  especially to a man who is not her real father.
He can understand manisha,  she experienced the lowest face of life once and when she seeing the samething happen to a women and child infront will making her angry.

Vamshi sat on the balcony with dahlia in his lap.  He have no one.  They are all together because of the struggles in the past.  Today when he saw ragini,  he felt she is someone near to him like a family.  A relationship that he cant describe.  A feeling that he know her for a longtime. 
A feeling of longingness,  an instinct to protect her from everyone.  Something his heart searched for a long time and he felt he finally found her.
He doesnt know what name he will give for the feelings.  Its not that he is in love,  he want laksh to look after her and make her happy forever but at the same time he felt she is someone soo near to him.
Who are you ragini?  Why did i feel like i know you for a long time?  Why my heart is crying with your miserable life?  What is the tie between us?  He questioned himself.

                       ------

Laksh is still sat in there with ragini in his arms.  Rohan knocked the door and they all came inside.  Ragini withdrawed herself from him and stood at a side. 

Laksh took dahlia from vamshi hand and grabbed ragini too.  He took her with him to his room.

When ragini saw laksh room, she shook her head and stood on the outside.
No...  this is not right,  this is not right,  her heart is fighting with her mind,  she cant go to laksh again. She is tired of all,  AP said her to not go near laksh and she will not,  otherwise they will snatch her daughter... but if i didnt go with laksh,  he will snatch my daughter... her mind is giving different answers to her questions.
She is afraid to stop laksh, she is afraid of everyone,  not for herself,  but for her child.

Laksh can see ragini reactions changing and he understood she is battling inside. Laksh didnt know what to do,  she is reluctant to step in to his room.

Vamshi touched her both shoulders and slowly pushed her to laksh room. Ragini... believe me,  you should stay here with laksh,  dont afraid of anything,  i promise you nothing will happen to you. He caressed her head.

She looked at the man who is comforting her and at the first time in her life she felt someone is here to protect. Why this unknown feeling for a man she doesnt even know. When ragini saw vamshi first time on the hall,  her heart beated fast and  she felt he is someone soo close to her heart, someone who is long known to her. An unknown bond is  tieing her with him. She nodded her head to him.

Others are amazed by her reaction. They all observed onething about ragini is she  reacting to only vamshi and nobody even laksh didnt understood why?

They all returned to their room and laksh closed the door.

Paapa... why are we here?  Dahlia innocently asked.

Laksh piched her cheek. Today onwards this is my princess room.
Papa,  Ma and Our little angel will be staying together from now on.

Dahlia smiled cutely. But papa if AP dadi scolds,  what we will do?

Laksh caressed her hair. Dont worry,  nobody will hurt you or mom,  if anybody do that papa will punish them. Its a promise.

She hugged laksh,  I love you paapa. Laksh hugged her back and he put dahlia in bed and pulled ragini to the bed.

Ragini,  sleep... we will talk tomorrow.

Ragini looked him and laid beside dahlia on oneside quickly.. She is afraid,  if she doesnt obey him laksh will take her daughter away from her,  she thought.

Laksh understood her fear and it pained his heart. He layed on the other side and looked at the two precious womens in his life. He turned off the light and switched on the bed lamp. Then he placed dahlia on his chest and patted on her back.

Ragini closed her eyes,  she didnt know what to do,  she is died inside a long time ago and living only for her daughter. She is a puppet of everyone and still she is doing the same. Ragini is tired but she cant,  her daughter needs her and that is the only reason she is living.

Laksh pulled ragini to his chest and hugged her with his other hand. He felt completed. 5 years after laksh felt he is home and he realised his real home is ragini and Dahlia.........