"Open your legs for me, Rey," Ben rasps. I spread my legs a little wider, letting out a moan as he continues to whisper. His breath hot and heavy in my ear.

"Yes. That's it. You're soaking through your sweat pants, Rey," he moaned. "Come for me, Rey."

I close my eyes when Ben's thick fingers encircle my clit through my sweat pants even faster making me release a low deep, moan. Then he stops. I open my eyes to find Ben smiling down at me. His sexy crooked smile making me even hotter.

"Not just yet, little Rey," he said breathlessly."I want to feel you come on my hand."

"Oh?"

Before I know it Ben's two thick fingers are inside my sweat pants and up and over my panties,knuckle deep and moving inside me. I gasp and whine. l reach out to grasp his broad shoulders as he pushes his fingers further up inside me moving slowly at first and then picking up speed. A crook of his two long fingers and a bright white light then flashes behind my closed eyes. A low moan escapes my lips as my whole body shutters as I bathe Ben's hand as I come.

"That's a good girl, Rey, " Ben whispered."You came so good for daddy."

I moan lifting my head from Ben's broad chest. I feel myself coming back to the world around me as I let out another low deep moan.

"Even more beautiful than I had imagined, " Ben says smiling down at me.

His dark eyes turning a deep dark amber under the bright stark white lights of the wardrobe room. His full red lips turn up into a wide smile showing his crooked white teeth.I lower my lashes feeling myself blush all over from my orgasm. I cry out in surprise as Ben suddenly bends down and sweeps me up in his huge arms.

"Wanna take you home so I can play with you more," he growls.

"I will not do the scene again Ben Solo. It was perfect the first time."

I blink twice bringing myself back to reality and sigh as I walk into studio 42. I work as a wardrobe assistant to Paige Tico. I sip at my coffee while carrying another. The second coffee belongs to the star of the film Gwen Phasma. I break out into a long yawn. The erotic dream I had about Ben Solo is a result of the BDSM Star Wars fan fiction I read last night. I imagined Kylo Ren as Ben Solo and Kira as myself. The woman he secretly loved and couldn't live without. Kylo needed her as well as he wanted her. It felt so real. I touched myself a couple of times before finally falling asleep. But I know it was only fanfiction. Ben Solo is not secretly in lust or love with me in real life and never will be.

"No, it wasn't! You missed a line. Do it again."

"I did not! I never miss lines and you know it, Ben Solo !"

I break out from my thoughts at the rising voices. Gwen Phasma's Posh English accent arguing with Ben about something again. God! I think its foreplay for them. I notice him staring at us as Gwen and I were walking toward the food crafts table yesterday. He was wearing his dark sunglasses never taking them off; so I couldn't really see who he was looking at. I only saw him finally shake his head and look away. I knew he was most definitely looking at Gwen. Gwen; the leading lady is a tall gorgeous blonde with ice blue eyes, a thin waist, ample breasts, and very long legs that go up to her shoulders. She doesn't just reach only to the middle of Ben'smassive chest like she does. Gwen is the same height. We are the total opposite. I am a petite athletic brunette where Gwen is a tall, slender regal blonde. So, I know Gwen is more Ben's type, not me.

However, despite this reality. I have a soul-crushing crush on Ben Solo. Well, at least I can still dream about Ben Solo making me come again and again and using me like a sex toy. Making love can come later. I chuckle at that thought and blow out a breath. I sip at my Ice coffee mocha latte. I lick the cool foam from my lips as I feel it cool my body down. I take a breath and watch Gwen and Ben. Gwen is sitting on the huge black leather couch while Ben stands over Gwen. I sigh as I wait for the conversation to end to give Gwen her coffee. I find myself staring once again; captivated at Ben. Ben is so tall. I would say maybe 6'3. He is massive with large broad shoulders and a wide well-defined chest. His pale arms are not overly muscular but big with large hands and long thick fingers. He has a Marine Corps tattoo under his long sleeve shirt leftover from his days as a Marine. He signed up at nineteen and was discharged when he was injured in battle.