The First Meeting

Today is another dreary day at my job. I have to do my duties as a president, and I feel very dull.

Why did I decide to pick Presidental Studies as a major in college?

As I'm typing something on my computer, I get a phone call from the Prime Minister of Japan.

I pick up the phone and answer him,

"Hello, This is Barack Obama speaking. Can you not bother me." I ask with annoyance.

"Obama, we're inviting you to visit this high school. It's called MoriMori Academy." replies the Prime Minister.

"Got it. Now stop calling me." I say before hanging up the call abruptly.

"Here, take these." says my assistant while handing me a file.

I go into my portal and teleport to Japan, because I am Obama.

I instantly appear right in front of MoriMori Academy.

I open the file and check what's inside.
There seems to be a paper about my task.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPECIAL DUTY FOR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
[Issued by the Japanese Government]

Motive: Try to improve the school

We are asking you to do this because the headmaster has been struggling to keep up with the school's reputation.

You have two days.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting. I guess this is what I'll be doing for a few days.

Now, I've heard a lot of good things about this place. It's a very prestigious school in Japan.

All of the bright students go here to study within the halls of this building.
If they don't pass their exams, they will personally get terminated.

As I walk into the building while looking at my surroundings, I come across the school principle.

"こんにちはバラクオバマ!" says the principle excitingly.

Oh no, I can't understand Japanese..

That's why I bought my Globama All Around the Globe™ Translator!!!

This small device right here has a built in translator, which can translate up to 6,500 languages.
That's right, 6,500 languages!

If you want a Globama All Around the Globe™ Translator, order it online at www.globama.com!

Use the code "15OFF" for a 15% discount! Find more exclusive deals by visiting the official US government website! Terms and conditions apply.

I turn on my Globama All Around the Globe™ Translator.

"Hello, Barack Obama! I hope you can help me make this school better!" says the principle excitingly.

"Hello there, I love how this school looks!" I respond to him in English.

It's okay, he can understand me; because I am Obama.

"Yes, yes! My student right here will give you a tour around the school!" He says while pointing to the blue-haired man standing besides him.

Oh, I should greet him too!
"Hello-" I say, but I get cut off by him.

"Shut up will you? I don't care if you're Obama, old man." he mutters while looking at me with anger.

I am.. appalled.
Yet, I am intrigued.

Nobody has treated me with such disrespect before. His courage astounds me.

The principle looks shocked.

"Yui Tamura!"
He yells while kicking the blue-haired man face first into a wall. The wall starts breaking down. His head starts bleeding.

I am not bothered by the current state of events, because I am Obama.

Yui Tamura.. That's his name, huh?

"Oh my! Mr. Obama man, don't worry about him! This is a very deep rooted tradition that all of the teachers at MoriMori Academy do." he explains,

"When a student misbehaves, we try to mentally scar them in the worse way possible; so they will never attempt to do it again." he says while pointing at the broken down wall.

Interesting..no wonder this high school is so prestigious!

Yui Tamura starts walking up to me while stomping,

"Listen here, obama sweet llama. I have to start giving you a tour, so you better not make me mad." he says while staring deep into my eyes and gritting his teeth.

He then unexpectedly faints infront of me. I think it was from the blood loss.

The principle then tazes Tamura. He starts screaming in agony and instantly wakes up.

"Well, now that you've introduced yourself to eachother; you can go on with the tour now!" he says cheerfully.

Tamura and I look at eachother.

"Let's go, obama sweet home alabama." he says with an irritated tone while leading me down the hallways.

As we walk, I start to think of ways to improve the school, whether it be the curriculum or the atmosphere.

Now that I look at the atmosphere, it seems quite dull.
Maybe I could put up some decorations here.

"Hey, walk faster!" says Tamura while pulling on my arm.

"Oh, come on. We have a whole day to go around the whole school." I scoff.

Back to what I was doing,
The walls seem to lack..colour.

"Stop staring at the wall." yells Tamura.

"Fine, fine." I sigh as we continue with the tour.

I think.. this might be the start of a new adventure for me.