But I like you. I wanted to say. God, I should just tell him now. I stopped walking and pulled grabbed his wrist. "Ke-Kevin I li –"

"Kevin!" I was interrupted by a familiar voice. No, that can't be her!

Kevin and I both turned around and soon he was tackled to the ground.

"I missed you!" she said.

"Lex? Is that really you?" he asked still shocked.

"Wow is that really all you can say? No 'I miss you' or 'how are you?' Huh Kev?"

Kevin chuckled and started laughing. He got up and whipped the back of his pants. "I missed you. How come no one said anything about you coming?"

"Well it was a surprise! Are you surprised?"

"Yeah!" he said while hugging her.

I can't believe she's back. God, I always hated her as a kid. Why is she back? When she left to Italy with her dad, I thought she'd never come back. Gahhhh! I started walking away, not wanting to be next to her...or HIM right now. Yes, I have to admit, I am kind of jealoust.

"Trish wait up!" Kevin said running after me. I continued to walk away towards my locker. Once I got there, I opened it and placed the flowers and bear in it. "Lex and I are going out for lunch. Wanna follow?" I looked at him and slammed my locker shut.

"No. You too go on along. I'm gonna go look for Chris or Seth." I said walking away. Kevin grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"No I'm not mad. I'm irritated." I said crossing my arms.

"Why?" he wondered.

"Because she's back! I thought she'd never come back. Apparently not. And then she ruined what I was suppose to say to you." As soon as I said the last part I regretted it right away.

Kevin raised an eyebrow and said, "What were you gonna tell me?"

"Nothing. Just go with her, I'll go look for Seth or Chris. I'll see you later."

I walked away from him still kind of mad. Nope not mad, JEALOUS Beatrice. JEALOUS. My mind said. Oh shut up. I answered back. "Oh God, I'm going crazy." I said to myself.

I walked towards the football field hoping to find Chris or Seth. I got there and saw Chris and some of the football team sitting on the bleachers. I walked up to them and sat next to Chris. "Hey Trish." Some of the guys said in unison.

"Hey guys." I said, putting my head on Chris' shoulder.

"Why the long face?" Chris asked.

"YOU! You didn't tell me SHE was coming back! Or is back." I said staring at him.

"Hey don't blame me. I didn't even know she was even back till some of the guys saw her. Where is she by the way?" he asked.

"With Kevin. They're bonding again."

"Why so jealous Trish? We all know that Peterson likes you, no worries." Sam said.

"Yeah, and plus they're best friends. So yeah..." Jake added.

"Yeah, best friends who went out for like a year!" I said.

"Relax. Lex isn't gonna get back with Kevin." Chris said.

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Because from what I hear, she has a boyfriend back at Italy or whatever."