The Beginning Pt. 2

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

Hey guys! I'm Olivia as you would probably already know. We have a new student today by the name of Spencer James and to be honest, he's kind of cute. "Alright class, I want you to do a search on Chromosomal DNA and make a slide on how it connects with last week's work on protein." Ms. Bradley shouts while walking around the class. I'm terrible at this Chromosomal stuff. Everyone pulled out their laptops and so did I. The only person I saw who didn't pull one out is Spencer. "Spencer, right?" Ms. Bradley says to him.

"Yes, ma'am." He replies.

"It's okay if you don't have a computer, you can just pair up with a partner for now." She continues.

"Okay, thanks." Spencer says. Spencer turns to Todd, the person he was sitting next to. Todd turned the computer around, Todd has always been an ass.

"Hey, Todd." I said. "Keep watching that Logan Paul feed." Spencer quietly laughed. Even his laugh was cute and I haven't had boyfriend in years. What is happening?

"Whatever Olivia." Todd replies, annoyed.

"You can share with me." I tell Spencer.

"Thank you." He gets up and sits next to me.

"I'll warn you, my Chromosomal DNA knowledge is non-existent at best." I told him. I wasn't lying. Last time we had to do something like this involving Chromosomal DNA, I got a D minus. Sucks right?

"I may be able to help with that." Spencer looked at me then grabbed the computer.

I was staring at him, is that weird? Yeah, I assume it is