Z.TOUSSAINT

ZAIRE TOUSSAINTATLANTA, GEORGIA AGE - 24after making the choice to become sober, zaire took control over his life, got a job as a mechanic to hold it down, got a small apartment which definitely isn't some high end studio, but for it works for him...

ZAIRE TOUSSAINT
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
AGE - 24
after making the choice to become sober, zaire took control over his life, got a job as a mechanic to hold it down, got a small apartment which definitely isn't some high end studio, but for it works for himself and his things. he tries to do things to keep him busy, usually picking up some overtime at work, attending AA, and smoking flower as a pastime. he's proud of his consistency, because he was a whole different man before giving up the liquor, the fucking opposite, actually. staying sober isn't easy, though. he has a shit ton of secrets and associations with some fucked up people, things he got into before his sobriety. he might be holding it down right now, but he got his demons floating around, coming for him. part of AA is apologies and resolving shit, and zaire knows he got a lot of apologizing to do, but he hasn't gotten to it quite yet, and it's not something he's looking forward to.