13-Two Karens Fight On a Train

Start from the beginning

"Right." Bucciarati nodded, "In case of an emergency, use your stand to get Trish out of here."

"But what about you and the others, Bucciarati?" You questioned.

"It doesn't matter what happens to us, what matters is that we get Trish to the boss safely." Bucciarati said with a very serious face.

"Right..." You muttered and looked down in worry. But before your thoughts could consume you, you felt a hand gently patting your head. You looked up to see Bucciarati with a determined smile on his face.

"We'll make it out of this, and we'll celebrate your birthday when we get back. That's a promise." Bucciarati smiled before hopping out of the turtle, and hiding in the wall.

"Right." You said with a determined smile as you watched Bucciarati zip himself into the wall.

End of flashback

You watched in awe as Sticky Fingers dodged every punch that the enemy stand threw. Sticky Fingers threw another punch, causing a zipper to form on the enemy's chin and down his throat. As it unzipped, blood rushed out of the zipper. Sticky Fingers continued to throw a flurry of punches at The Regretful Dead, but it was able to bloc them with it's arm.

You watched the green-haired one turn to you and Trish in the turtle. You picked Trish up bridal style, ready to take her and run.

Luckily, Bucciarati had also seen this and jumped down from his zipper, promptly slamming the green-haired one into the window with his foot. You mentally cheered Bucciarati.

"You could put me down now Y/N." Trish spoke as you realized you were still holding her.

"Hehe.. Oops, sorry. I'll put you down now..." You put the pink-haired girl down as you chuckled nervously.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked up to see the enemy stand about to grab Bucciarati. You then watched in amazement as Bucciarati was once again bad-ass and strait up unzipped his face to dodge the punch. He then used Sticky fingers to land a punch straight to the enemy's stomach.

'I swear I hear music playing.' You thought as you looked around, shrugging it off as your imagination.

The blond man flew into metal plating with a hole in his side from the zipper, wheezing due to having the air knocked out of him.

Both men were saying things, both of them out of breath. That's when it hit you...

'If Bucciarati is moving fast, that means his body is heating up!' You yelled in your head as you clutched your fist.

You watched in horror as Bucciarati started aging rapidly, you could even see number six trying to cool him down with ice. Though, the ice seemed to have no effect. You continued to watch as the zippers on the man quickly lost their power.

You bit your lip, you really wished you could do something. Even if Bucciarati had not ordered you to keep Trish safe, your stand would be useless in this situation. You were angry at yourself for being so useless in this situation.

You watched angrily as Bucciarati pulled out his stand, but the blond man was able to easily deflect it. Bucciarati was loosing speed. You gasped as The Grateful Dead grabbed Sticky Finger's arm with both of it's claw-like hands, and the user grabbed Bucciarati's arm too.

"Wait a minute..." You muttered as a large zipper appeared under Bucciarati and the man.

"No!" You yelled as Bucciarati pulled the man to the now opened zipper.

"Bucciarati!" You yelled in fear, even though you knew he couldn't hear you.

Bucciarati had jumped out of the train pulling the blond man with him.