The Two mystery Beings

Hey guys I am dedicating this chap to my sis, Alina_Mcgarden1 shes writing a story called The Truth Games go check her out. Anways Discalimer: I dont own Fairy Tail. Hope you like this chapter guys!;)

Lucys POV:

It was a beautiful sunny mid afternoon when I arrived at the guild to the same old thing. Its been two weeks since I woke up and everything has been great,but iv been having a strange feeling that someone has been watching me,but I always brush it off. I see a chair fly at me but I dont have time to dodge so I take it head on. I fall to the ground when the chair hits me. I slowly get up with a dark menacing aura around me that makes the guild flinch. I look around the guild for the idiot that threw the chair. I see that Gray and Natsu are still fighting. I walk up to them yank them apart and glare at them with a glare that would make erza and mira proud. "which one of you threw the chair?" I growl at them. They point at eachother so decide to punish them both for not telling me the truth. I look at them with the intent to kill in my eyes as I toss them to the ground. Just before I was gonna pound them to a pulp the guild doors fly off. I turn torward the door so does the rest of the guild. What we all saw was two figures,a girl and a boy,but something was off about them,they didnt look human at all.(the people in the picture are the ones shes talking about.) The girl has light purple hair with purple eyes, she was wearing a deep purple dress with purple and black wings. Yhe boy also has purple hair but it was alot darker than her with red eyes, he was wearing a black and red battle suit I guess you could say with black and red wings. Who are they? I think to myself. As if the boy could read my mind he says." I am niza and the girl beside me is kina". Kina nods. "Why are you here?" Natsu asks finally getting up from the floor with gray. "we are here for Miss Lucy Heartfilia.". Natsu,gray,happy,and erza(who happened to be standing close) shuffled to hide me behind them. "why do you think we have a girl named lucy here?" Erza questioned calmly. The guild looks at her like shes crazy but then figures it out when they see them hiding me. "Because we have information that after she ran away from home she came to a certain guild. Fairy Tail.". "well we dont" natsu snaps. I sigh getting frustrated. Erza glances back at me and I questioned her with my eyes if I could show myself. She nods quickly enough that the two people didnt see. I step out from the protection of my team and walk closer to nazi and kina, but close enough that if something happened my friends could reach me. "Im lucy what do you want" I coldly reply. Kani glances at nazi for permission to tell me. He nods. Kani looks back at me. "we want to capture and bring you to our master. And when we get there he will torture you for information and when he gets what he wants he will kill you" she states calmly. The guild tenses with fury. I feel people step closer to me. I glance back and see my team along with gajeel,lily(in panther mode), levy,mira,laxus(yes Im very good friends with laxus and his team),wendy,elfman,lissana(yes shes back),freed,evergreen,juvia,and bixlow. they all formes a kind of battle line I guess you could say. (the first four people were wendy,laxus,natsu,and gajeel. The others orders went like this. Erza,mira,gray,lily,carla,freed,evergreen,levy,juvia,elfman,bixlow,happy,and lissana) I step into the dragonslayers line inbetween gajeel and natsu knowing I would be safest there. I slip my hand into natsus and smile up at him, he looks down and gives me his signature grin. Gajeel looks down at me and gives me a half smile with a protective gleam in his eyes. I look up at him in return and smile brightly while I take his hand in mine like I did natsu knowing he thinks of me as his little sister ever since I forgave him for the Phantom Lord incident. He then looks over at Kani and Nazi with a dark aura that everyone else copies."WE WILL NEVER LET YOU HAVE LUCY!" They all scream at them in determination." Then we'll just have to take her with force i guess" nazi states. Gajeel glances over at natsu who nods at him. What did those two plan? I think. I feel natsus and gajeels hands slip outta mine as they hand me to lissana. " what are you planing gajeel" I mummble knowing he can hear me. "you'll figure it out soon bunny girl" he says as he looks back at Kani and Nazi again. "ok fine but you better not get to hurt, you got me metal head?" I state making sure he promises. He looks back at me."Gihee cant promise you anything bunny girl.". I shake my head while he turns and focuses on the battle that im sure is about to happen. After a minuter or two of silence they all charge except for lissana and me. And as they all charge we all think one thing. THIS IS WAR!!

hey guys did you like this chapter? I know im not that good of a writer but I would love it if you guys kept reading. Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter see you soon!;)