The Otaku Leviathan

Start from the beginning

"What am I going to do with human dollars?!" The pale skinned boy asked furiously.

"Are you seriously that blunt?!" Mammon yelled at Levi "You can go to a dealer and get like 500 Grimm per human dollar!"

Levi looked at you "..how much do you have?"

You reached into your bra and pulled out a 20 dollar bill "20 bucks." You said.

Mammon smiles widely "THAT'S AT LEAST 10,000 GRIMM EASILY!! I STINK AT MATH, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY, I'LL DO IT IN A FLASH, YA JUST WITNESSED IT!"

Mammons younger brother smiled and said "ok! Deal!"

"Deal!" Mammon chimed in "You better win!"

You rolled your eyes "either way, I'm gonna loose my money, so who cares?" You smiled at Levi "and to sweeten the pot even more..."

"Oh, you human!" Levi smiled in excitement "How can this get even better?!"

"You get to pick the song we do!" You smiled "but we both have to do the same song."

"YESYESYESYESYES!" Both Mammon and Levi shouted.

Leviathan said "you're soooo going to loose."

"We'll see." You said bluntly "either way, my money's gone."

Levi connected his vr set to the tv in his room and picked the song. After it was done, he was panting for breath, but his score was pretty high. It was 700 blocks hit.

"B... beat.... that...." the demon said between breaths.

You chuckled and quietly mumbled "so pathetic."

"What?" He asked.

"I said, I'll beat it." You smirked.

You started the game. You heard Mammon cheering for you as you were nearing his brothers score. When you were done, you sighed as you in it hit 695 blocks. You gently set down the head set and controllers.

"DAMN it!" You yelled "fucking damn it! I have to loose my god damn soal over MONEY! IT WAS ONLY THE LAST FEW BLOCKS I MISSED!!" You layed on the floor and slowly banged your head on the hard floor saying with every thud "Fuck. My. Life." Over and over again.

"...y/n?" Mammon said "You ok?"

You curbed up in a ball on the anime geeks floor and started having an emotional break down. "No! It's only been my first day here and I'm already practically dead."

Mammon chuckled "You know, pacts don't have to be made with just the humans soal. It can be with whatever the demon wants."

"And what do you want?" You looked up at him.

"Ya got anything shiny and expensive lookin?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Uhm.." You thought for a second "I do back at the human world in my room..."

Levi sighed "I guess I can still try to get you your message to your aunts for you? It doesn't really seem like that big of a deal to me."

You got on your knees and praised the otaku "OHMYGODTHANKYOUSOMUCHYOURESUCHAGOODDEMON!!"

Levi rolled his eyes "normie."

Mammon helped you up to your feet and said, irritated "I'm a good demon too."

You smirked at the Gucci covored demon "totally. I know." You took out your D.D.D. and handed it to Leviathan "it's a little different from phones in my world, and I just gotta know how to like... frickin... put their numbers in The D.D.D. ... y'know?"

Levi nodded "ok, that's understandable since you're new and all to this." He opened the messages and tapped on some icon "so, this is where you go to put in the number, then all you have to do is message them and go to their contact and save in the number as their name."

You smiled "thanks, everything just looks really different from what I'm used to." You handed him the 20 dollars and took the D.D.D. and put you, your aunt Jenny and aunt Sam in a group chat.

Y/n
Aunt Jenny! Aunt Sam! It's me, y/n!

Sam😈
Y/N!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!? WE CAN'T FUCKING FIND YOU!!

Jenny😇
Babe! At least she's alive!

Jenny😇
Well, where are you, sweetie?

Y/n
Hell

Sam😈
I-

Jenny😇
Litorall Hell? Or your bedroom?

Sam😈
Good one, babe😘

Y/n
Seriously. I'm litorally hell,  but they call it "The Devildom" here.

Y/n
It actually isn't that bad here. And they said I'm the new exchange human student here, so apperiently I'm coming home in about a year :/

Sam😈
Remember what to do if any demon fucks with you?

Y/n
DROP KICK THAT BITCH!!

Sam😈
I see I've taught you well 😇

Jenny😇
Remember to sent us pictures so we know you're ok 😊 ok, sweetie?

Y/n
Ok, aunt Jenny😊 I love you guys

Jenny😇
We love you too, sweetie🙂

Sam😈
Don't die😉

Y/n
I don't plan on it! Well, I'll talk to ya guys later. I gotta go and annoy this weird white haired demon.

Sam😈
HAHA!! alright, talk to ya later, kiddo.

Jenny😇
Stay safe, y/n!

Y/n
Oh yeah.. before I forget, can you guys grab some random shiny stuff from my room and put it in a box? I'm going to see if I can pull some strings and get some demon to pick it up sometime.

Jenny😇
Of course sweet heart 😊

"I'M NOT WEIRD!" Mammon yelled.

You screamed and threw your phone up in the air from being startled. You caught it before it landed on the ground and turned around to Mammon "YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY MESSAGES?!"

"WELL YEAH!" He yelled "I was bored!"

You rolled your eyes "well whatever. We still have to make that pact or whatever."

"Fine.." Mammon sighed "y/n.. make a pact with me, Mammon The Avatar of Greed!"

"Ok!" You yelled.

Suddenly, you felt as if there was a string attached around your wrist and was connected to Mammons wrist. You tried grabbing the string, but it wasn't clearly there.

"What the hell?!" You asked, being surprised by the feeling.

"It's the pact." Mammon rolled his eyes "it's an unbreakable bond, y/n. So stop trying to do.. whatever it is you're doing."

You gave up and leaned your weight onto one hip "Fine. Mammon, give Levi his money back."

"I ain't got it." Mammon said.

You smirked as you saw his arm reaching into his pocket and started to pull out a hand full of Grimm.

"Oh really?" You chuckled "then, what are ya doing?"

"Giving Levi his Grimm." Mammon quickly replied. He frowned as his arm directed itself to his brother and dropped the Grimm in his hand "what!? I didn't want to do that!"

You giggled "maybe this pact won't be so bad after all."